The Australian Military Bank Home Loan RateSaver Home Loan has variable rates for homebuyers and investors.
Australian Military Bank's RateSaver Home Loan offers variable rates for owner-occupiers and investors with flexible repayments and low fees.
$2,000 gift card offer
If you take out a new home loan with Australian Military Bank and borrow at least $250,000 you could receive a $2,000 gift card from Flight Centre. You must apply by 30 June 2019 and have your loan funded by 31 August 2019 to be eligible. Other conditions may apply.
|Product Name||Australian Military Bank Rate Saver Home Loan|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$150,000|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Mortgage Offset Account||No|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||No|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Split Loan Facility||Yes|
|Suitable for Investment||No|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest|
|Application Fee||$500 (if over 80% LVR)|
|Lender's Legal Fee||at cost|
|Valuation Fee||at cost|
|Ongoing Fees||$0 p.a.|
- Options for investors and home buyers
- Minimal fees
- There is a fee to redraw extra repayments
- There is a $300 discharge fee
- There is a $500 switching fee
What do I need to know about this loan?
This loan is available for investors and home buyers. The loan has flexible repayment options and an optional redraw facility. This mortgage has minimal fees.
What are the features and benefits of the Australian Military Bank RateSaver Home Loan?
- Loan amount. You can borrow up to with this loan.
- Purpose. This product is available for both owner-occupiers buying a home to live in and investors, with different rates for each purpose.
- Repayment flexibility. You can repay this loan monthly, weekly or fortnightly. You can also make extra repayments without penalty.
- Deposit size. You can borrow up to 90% of your property's value, but you may have to pay lenders mortgage insurance.
- Optional redraw. The loan comes with an optional redraw facility that does have a $10 fee.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
The Australian Military Bank RateSaver Home Loan has no monthly or annual fees but does have the following charges:
- Application fee: There is an application fee if you borrow more than 80% of the property's value.
- Valuation and legal fees: At cost. These charges vary depending on your situation.
- Discharge fee: $300. The discharge fee applies when you end the home loan.
- Switching fee: $300. The switching fee applies when you refinance to another Australian Military Bank mortgage.
- Redraw fee: $10. These charges vary depending on your situation.
How do I apply for this loan?
To apply for this product or to get more information, click the green "Go to site" button and leave your details. An Australian Military Bank lending specialist will get in touch and talk you through eligibility requirements, answer any questions you have and help you with the application.