Where to buy Australian made T-shirts
From everyday cotton tees to satin styles, these are the online retailers who stock Australian made T-shirts.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Where to buy Australian made T-shirts online
Australian made brands stocked: Nobody Denim, Bec + Bridge, Matin, Arnsdorf, Jasmine Alexa
Australian made brands stocked: Manning Cartell, Bec + Bridge, Nobody Denim, macgraw
Australian-made brands stocked: Bedworks, Comfort Sleep, Domino by A.H. Beard, King Koil by A.H. Beard, Sealy
Australian made brands stocked: Tasi Travels
- Free shipping over $50
- Free returns
- Change of mind returns within 28 days
- Finance your order with Afterpay
Australian made brands stocked: The Organic Tshirt
- No free shipping
- No free returns
- No change of mind returns
- Finance your order with Afterpay
What other stores sell Australian made T-shirts?
- Lonely Goat
- Third Chapter
- KI & Co. Australia
- Loca Sportswear
- Mosov Organic
Does your company belong in this list?
Made in Australia T-shirt brands
|Brand||About the brand||Where to buy|
|Matin||Established in Sydney, Matin brings a selection of shirts, dresses and bottoms made from the highest quality organic fabrics.|
|Nobody Denim||With over two decades of experience, this Melbourne-based denim brand specialises in premium jeans and street style.|
|Bec + Bridge||Shop a range of minimalist dresses, skirts, tops, knits and shirts in a range of colours with Bec + Bridge.|
|Manning Cartell||Established in 2005, Manning Cartell brings sophistication and contemporary design to the Australian fashion scene.|
|Arnsdorf||Inspired by art and photography, Arnsdorf has been designing ethical and sustainable collections for over a decade.|
|macgraw||Having launched in 2012, macgraw creates luxury fashion for the modern Australian woman.|
|Jasmine Alexa||Jasmine Alexa is an Australian-based active and lifestyle brand that manufactures tops, bottoms and outerwear.|
|The Organic Tshirt||The Organic Tshirt is based out of Sydney's south-west, making high-quality cotton shirts for men and women.|
|Frog and Molly||Based in Western Australia, Frog and Molly creates a range of clothing from T-shirts to bottoms for kids.|
Which brands sell ethical Australian made T-shirts
- Manning Cartell: The brand has been accredited by Ethical Clothing Australia since 2012 for its use of sustainable fabrics across its collections.
- Arnsdorf: Incorporating transparency, ethical sustainability and manufacturing, Arnsdorf only creates limited quantities in all its collections and does not lower prices for this reason.
- macgraw: The macgraw philosophy stands on ethical principles including lowering fabric waste, recycling, pre-ordering, conscious packaging and use of natural fibres.
- Jasmine Alexa: Shop an activewear range that is made from recycled, organic and sustainable fabrics made right here on Australian production lines.
Where to buy cotton Australian made T-shirts
How can you tell if a T-shirt is Australian made?
The great news is that there are multiple ways to check if your products are made in Australia:
- Australian Made, Australian Grown (AMAG). We recommend checking out the business's website or the product packaging for the green triangle logo.
- Location of factories. Do a quick search on the website's "About" or "Our Story" section for the manufacturing locations.
- Reputable websites. Another option includes the Australian Made website. You can search an array of products and businesses to confirm whether it was made Down Under.
Why buy Australian made T-shirts?
There are a few reasons we suggest looking into Australian made products. Investing in T-shirts made here equals supporting the local economy, higher quality cotton and faster shipping times. You also won't have to worry about international transaction fees and the cost of returns will be lower.
Are Australian made T-shirts more expensive?
For the most part, Australian made T-shirts are on the pricier side.
With ethically sourced and higher quality fibres such as cotton and linens, manufacturing health and safety standards, customer service and higher wages for Australian workers, the cost of goods does end up higher than those made overseas.
However, the extra dollars do even themselves out with options for express shipping, no overseas credit card fees and good ethics throughout the production process.
More guides on Finder
Where to buy cheap suits that still look slick
Finding a great suit at an affordable price doesn't have to be difficult. Try one of these top menswear retailers.
Where to buy Australian made skincare
From all-important sunscreens to face serums, these are the providers that stock all your favourite Australian made skincare brands.
Where to buy Australian made face masks
Protect yourself and your loved ones from airborne nasties while supporting the local economy by buying your face mask from a local maker and shaker.
Fashionable face masks: Where to buy stylish but protective cloth masks
We've got a list of retailers that are turning this new wardrobe essential into a fashion statement.
Where to buy Australian made food products
Stock up your pantry with your favourite brands from Kelloggs to Carman’s, made right here in Australia.
Where to buy Australian made underwear
From bamboo jocks to lacey lingerie, here are all the online retailers selling Australian made undergarments.
Where to buy Australian made woollen jumpers
Shop the finest merino fibres Australia has to offer from these leading retailers.
Where to buy Australian made work boots
These are the online retailers that stock the finest work boots made right here in Australia.
Where to buy Australian made knives
Discover handcrafted knives featuring Australian timber handles, made by locals who are keeping the art of bladesmithing alive.
Where to buy Australian made soap
Scrub up using locally made soaps by checking out these natural and organic stores for all your skincare needs.
Ask an Expert