Australian indie Mallow Drops coming to iOS this Easter
Gritfish's gravity puzzler will make its way to iPhone and iPad in April.
Just before last year's PAX AUS event, game developer John Kane and the team over at Gritfish released Mallow Drops, a zen gravity-based puzzle game starring two adorable Kiwis. Now, just weeks away from Easter, Gritfish has announced that Mallow Drops will be making its way to iOS on 13 April.
A far cry from Gritfish's debut game Killing Time in Lightspeed (a contemplative visual novel about the role of technology and social media in our lives), Mallow Drops is much a simpler game thematically.
Mallows Drops' puzzles task the player with navigating the two Kiwi mascots through over 100 mazes in 5 different worlds by rotating maps to open up pathways and clear obstacles with the help of your natural ally, gravity.
Mallow Drops on iOS allows for touchscreen or motion controls. Its complex puzzles and simple control scheme make it a perfect fit for mobile devices (and an even better fit for Nintendo Switch, but let's not get our hopes up).
Mallow Drops is available on Steam now for PC and Mac and will arrive on iOS devices this April.
- March’s Games With Gold line-up is super hot
- Secret of Mana Review (PS4): What the hell did you do Square Enix?
- Save up to 70% on Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, The Division and more in Humble Store’s Ubisoft sale
- GAMDIAS ACHILLES M1-L gaming chair review
- Why Far Cry needs another double dose of malaria