Looking for more beauty and fashion inspo? Here are the Australian accounts you should follow.
Instagram is an endless wonderland of pretty flatlays and dreamy beach panoramic shots. But if you're looking for a little extra outfit inspiration or beauty recommendations, there are a few key accounts you can look to for advice. We've put together a list of 12 Australian fashion and beauty accounts that you should be following, if you aren't already.
Young, on trend, bohemian, cheeky.
Luxe, minimal, tonal.
Colourful, healthy, fun.
Picturesque, inspiring, wanderlust.
Fresh, young, on trend.
Simple, tonal, luxe.
On trend, young, refreshing.
Bright, beautiful, clean.
Bohemian, inspiring, beautiful.
Bright, young, fresh.
Pink, bold, polished.
Beachy, young, fresh.
Deals and discounts
We all love a bargain, so if you start shopping check out our deals pages first. You might just come across a sneaky 20 percent off that could save you a bunch of cash.
- NARS dropped an entire collection dedicated to the “Orgasm” blush
- Beauty product of the week: Blessed by Nature purifying face masque
- Beauty product of the week: Jurlique Limited Edition Rose Body Oil
- Lady Gaga is launching her own beauty line called Haus Beauty
- Solange wore almost all Burt’s Bees makeup to the Met Gala 2018