Australia gets its first life and health insurance brand
AIA and GMHBA launch new brand: myOwn.
The innovative myOwn brand will actively reward members who stay healthy by participating in the AIA Vitality program.
“With myOwn offering health insurance with AIA Vitality, we support people to know their health, improve their health and enjoy the rewards,” said Damien Mu, CEO of AIA Australia & New Zealand .
The best part is that these rewards are more than just a sense of feeling good. Those who take out health insurance with myOwn can get an upfront 5% discount on their premiums by gaining AIA Vitality Silver status.
The benefits don't stop there. Members can earn themselves Woolworths vouchers and Hoyts cinema tickets, get discounts on flights and cash back from some of Australia's biggest gyms.
“We believe that myOwn and AIA Vitality can help consumers get healthier and provide them with more value for money,” Mu said.
Earning rewards with AIA Vitality is relatively straightforward. All members need to do is participate in approved activities that are beneficial for their health, such as eating well, preventive screenings and physical activities.
Compare more health insurance options from Australian funds
- Millions of Aussies will pay more for health insurance from October
- How health insurance could save you cash in tax time 2020
- Final days before thousands of Aussies are hit with health insurance penalty
- Aussie health funds offer EOFY bargains
- Earning over $90K? There’s an easy way to cut your tax bill