Decadent Australia Day cruises that will be celebrating the country with you aboard on 26 January.
With Australia Day falling on a Thursday in 2017, it's oh-so-tempting to take off the Friday and treat yourself to a long weekend. And what better excuse than Australia Day do you need to explore your own backyard?
We've found a bunch of cruises, ranging from three- to seven-days that are definitely a unique way to explore Australia's beautiful coastline.
Considering you'll get all your accommodation, meals and entertainment sorted, all over a public holiday, we thing these are an absolute steal.
Happy Australia Day!
Where would you like to be on Australia Day?
|Cruise||Departure Port||Where will you be on Australia Day?|
|3-night Sydney Sea Escape||Sydney||At Sea|
|3-night Australia Day At Sea||Perth||Perth (Depart at 2pm)|
|3-night Australia Day with a Sydney Harbour View||Sydney||At Sea|
|7-night Australia Day||Brisbane||Sydney|
More information about these Australia Day cruises
From Sydney: Sydney Sea Escape cruise from CruiseAway
- Cruise for 3 nights through Sydney waters on P&O ship Pacific Eden
- Cruise departs on 25 January and moors in Sydney Harbour on Australia Day for its celebrations
- Ship features two pools on the cutting-edge Pacific Eden cruise ship
From Perth: Australia Day at Sea cruise from CruiseAway
- Cruise for 3 nights through Western Australian waters on Cruise and Maritime Voyages cruise ship Astor
- Cruise departs on 26 January and includes all shipboard main meals and entertainment and an Australia Day party
- Ship features a sports deck with wraparound jogging track
From Sydney: 3 Night Australia Day cruise from CruiseAway
- Cruise for 3 nights through Sydney waters on P&O Cruises ship Pacific Pearl
- This cruise doesn’t stop at any ports
- Cruise departs on 24 January and moors in Sydney on Australia Day for its celebrations
$1998pp (Suite)View details
From Brisbane: Australia Day cruise with P&O Cruises from CruiseAway
- Cruise for 6 nights from Brisbane return on P&O Cruises ship Pacific Eden
- Ports include Sydney, Brisbane, Newcastle and more
- Cruise departs on 23 January and lands in Sydney on Australia Day for its celebrations