Australia is competing in SMITE and Paladins World Championships
Kanga and Scylla will compete at the World Championships.
Australia is starting the year out strong in esports with two Aussie teams headed to Atlanta, Georgia in the United States to compete in the World Championships for SMITE and the very first Paladins World Championship.
Aussie team Kanga Esports has been picked as the team to watch in the Paladins tournament. They have a real chance of making it all the way to the grand finals. Australia’s Scylla Esports will be competing in their very first SMITE World Championship debut in January too.
Live from the Cobb Energy Center in Atlanta, Georgia from 5 January to 8 January, a heated tournament for both Paladin and SMITE will be broadcast online to fans across the globe. Tune in to the Paladins matches on the Twitch Channel here and the SMITE matches on Twitch here.
The first two matches for both teams will be early on Friday 5 January. These are make or break matches for both teams since a loss would see them kicked from the ladder.
- Friday 5 January 6:00am: Aussie SMITE team Scylla Esports vs Nocturns Gaming
- Friday 5 January 9:30am: Aussie Paladins team Kanga Esports play Ninjas in Pyjamas
- Saturday 6 January 7:30am: Paladins Quarter Final
- Saturday 6 January 1:30am: SMITE Quarter Final
- Sunday 7 January 7:30am: Paladins Semi Final
- Sunday 7 January 1:30am: SMITE Semi Final
- Monday 8 January 5:00am: Paladins Grand Final
- Monday 8 January 7:00am: SMITE Grand Final
The Twitch channels will be hosted and analysed by former Australian pro Daniel Rowe and returning veteran SMITE caster Alexander Hughes.
For more info on the World Championships for SMITE and Paladins, check out our esports hub page. The results of these matches will be uploaded as they happen.
- Fortnite 10.10 patch notes released: Retail Row returns with Fiends
- Microsoft Pro IntelliMouse review
- Razer Raiju Ultimate gaming controller review: A premium package worth the price
- HyperX Cloud Stinger Wireless review: Great, for a specific audience
- Super Mario Maker 2 preview: Pipe dreams made real