Want competitive rates, flexibility, and fair fees with Aussie Home Loans?
Most would-be homeowners all want the same things from a home loan, and the Aussie Select Basic Variable Rate Home Loan ticks all those boxes of competitive rates with a range of features, making it an attractive possibility for those looking for a new mortgage.
|Product Name||Aussie Select Basic Variable|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$100,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$5,000,000|
|Minimum Loan Term||1 year|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||95%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||No|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||No|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Split Loan Facility||Yes|
|Suitable for Investment||Yes|
|Available as equity loan/line of credit||No|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest and Interest Only Options|
|Lender's Legal Fee||$0|
|Ongoing Fees||$0 p.a.|
- There is $0 application fee
- There is $0 monthly fee to pay
- You can make extra payments without penalty
- You can withdraw excess funds from the mortgage with the redraw facility (minimum redraw amount applies)
- A $535 discharge fee applies when you close your home loan account
- Minimum loan size is $100000
Note: The rates above are reflective of Loans with 70.01% – 80% LVR with loan amount between $350k-$500k
Extra loan details:
- Repayment type - Interest-only and principal and interest
- Overpayments - Yes, unlimited
- Management fees - No
Loan features and benefits:
- Very competitive interest rates, with special discounts available depending on how much you borrow.
- High loan to value ratio of up to 70.01% – 80%.
- Unlimited overpayments with no charges help you repay the debt faster.
- Flexible repayments so you can choose how often you make payments.
- No ongoing account management or admin fees.
- Redraw facility so you can borrow from any equity you have.
Discounted rates for bigger deposits.
One of the easiest ways to save money on a home loan is to reduce your interest rates.
With the Aussie Select Basic Variable Rate Home Loan those who borrow less money will benefit
from additional discounts. In other words, if you have a big deposit set aside Aussie will
reward you with preferential interest rates.
Although this is a variable rate product, you have the facility to split the loan and fix part of the interest rate. This is a great feature for those who'd like the security and protection from potential interest rate and repayment rises.
Save money with no management fees
Another attractive feature about this home loan is that Aussie don't charge you any ongoing management or account administration fees. You will have to pay the standard application fee and valuation fee, but after that all you'll be repaying is what you've borrowed.
You can take this home loan for a term of up to 30 years if you wish, but you should aim to repay the loan as early as possible. That way you'll save money in interest and pay far less overall.
With the facility to make unlimited overpayments without charge there's no excuse for not repaying a little extra when finances allow.
- Discounted interest rates.
- Flexible repayments.
- The loan is portable.
- No management fees.
- High LVR available.
- Application fee of $0.
Who would this product suit?
This home loan can be suitable for most budgets. Savvy consumers with a good deposit ready will benefit from lower rates, so this is could be ideal for those who've planned ahead. You can borrow up to $5,000,000 with this product, but those looking for a bigger loan will need an excellent credit rating and a higher than average salary.
The Aussie Select Basic Variable Rate Home Loan offers flexibility, affordability and accessibility, making it a "must-see" for anyone looking to get onto (or move up) the property ladder.
How to apply?
If you would like to make an enquiry or would like to contact Aussie directly for an application click below and you will be securely directed to their website.
Enquire about this home loan