The Aussie Optimizer Line of Credit Home Loan includes various options when it comes to loan type and interest rates.
The Aussie Optimizer Line of Credit Home Loan is a great option for those looking to access the equity in their home. With competitive interest rates and no additional charges, you can also benefit from the discount interest rate feature.
This loan can be a useful tool in your investment strategy with unlimited free transactions and interest-only repayments for up to 15 years. Please keep in mind that this home loan is for residential properties only.
|Product Name||Aussie Optimizer Line of Credit Home Loan|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$100,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$5,000,000|
|Minimum Loan Term||25 years|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||90%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||No|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||No|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Split Loan Facility||Yes|
|Fixed Interest Option||Yes|
|Suitable for Investment||Yes|
|Available as equity loan/line of credit||Yes|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest and Interest Only Options|
|Lender's Legal Fee||$0|
|Ongoing Fees||$15 monthly ($180 p.a.)|
- There is a $0 application fee.
- There is a $0 legal fee.
- There is a $0 settlement fee.
- You can make extra payments with no penalty.
- You can withdraw extra funds from the home loan through the redraw facility (minimum redraw amount applies).
- There is a $15 service fee.
- A $535 discharge fee applies when you close your home loan account.
Features of the Aussie Optimizer Line of Credit Home Loan
- Loan amount. Minimum loan of $100,000 with a maximum loan of $5,000,000.
- Loan to value ratio. Maximum loan to value ratio (LVR) of 80%.
- Accessibility. Simple access to loan account via: Internet, telephone, BPay, EFTPOS, ATM, cheque book, Australia Post deposits. Unlimited transactions at no charge and utilise the Aussie online services from anywhere in the world and enjoy the following advantages: access to your home loan account, request a cheque book, request a cash card and free transactions.
- Competitive interest rate options. A potential discount feature or select a fixed interest rate at no additional charges during any time. Take advantage of a reduced variable rate which is linked to the LVR. The lower the LVR the higher the discount. A 100% fixed interest rate may be applied for with this loan.
- Repayments. Repayment options include fortnightly or once a month, interest-only to a maximum of 10 years when owner occupied, 15 years if it is an investment property or principal and interest. Payment methods include direct debit order, direct salary, a deduction with voluntary additional payments made at any time at no cost as well as a free printed statement every 6 months.
- Flexible interest rates. 2 split options available on your loan prior to settlement and at no additional cost with up to 10 splits allowed in total. Split loans are referred to when a loan is subject to 2 different interest rate types i.e. variable and fixed rates. Loans can be split free of charge after settlement or choose to only repay interest-only.
- Redraw facility. Free redraw facility through telephone banking or online. This facility allows clients to access available money from their account when supplementary repayments on the account have been made. Redraw minimum via self-help facilities and obtain a cash card for effortless redraw of funds from an ATM – transaction fees may apply.
Fees and charges
Fees you can avoid
- Application fee $0. This fee is charged by the lender to consider a loan application. These are paid up front. Aussie has waived this fee for this home loan.
- Loan settlement fee $0. This is the cost to establish and finalise the documents for your loan. Aussie has waived this fee for this home loan.
- Split fees $0. This is the cost of splitting your loan into a variable and/or fixed interest rate. Aussie has waived this fee for this home loan.
- Valuation of up to $300 in value. A valuation is when you lender will send a valuer to the property to assess how much its worth. Anything beyond $300 will not be covered by Aussie.
- Loan discharge fee $535. A fee to cover the costs incurred if you pay out your loan early, or exit the loan during the fixed period. Discharge costs may also apply in this case.
- Loan portability fee $300. This is when applicable property is held as security, or you’ve moved houses and want to move the home loan with it.
- Loan variation fee $300. This includes any changes you make to your loan including increasing or decreasing the loan, to splitting it.
Fees you can’t avoid
- Annual ongoing fee $15. This is the cover the cost of maintaining your home loan and the accounts associated with it.
- Solicitor’s fees to be advised upon application. You or the lender will require a solicitor or legal practitioner to look through all the home loan contracts. This is the most important step because you need to understand all the terms and conditions before you sign on that dotted line.
Adapt your loan according to your circumstances by opting for a loan variation. Approval is based on merit of each application. Approval of each application is subject to a few factors including, but not limited to;
- Deposit paid
- The loan size
- Loan to value ratio
- Credit rating
The Aussie Optimizer Line of Credit Home Loan is flexible enough to suit the needs of any individual and can be adjusted to adapt to personal circumstances. It includes self-help facilities in order to save on interest and time and allows for greater personal account management. This loan is particularly favoured due to unlimited transactions with no additional charges.
Enquire about this home loan