What does Accident Plan from Aussie Insurance Provide?
We all know that accidents can happen, but if we dwelled on all of the eventualities that could knock us off our feet, we'd never leave the house. On the other hand, It is important to consider the effects on an accident should it happen to you or your partner. You may need to take time off work due to the severity of the injury and yet, there are still bills to pay, as well as the medical fees that you need to meet.
Aussie Accident Plan can provide you with a valuable financial assistance when you or your partner are affected by a serious injury, so that you can keep up with the medical costs and daily living expenses while you focus on your recovery to get back on your feet.
Features and Benefits of Aussie Accident Cover
The Aussie accident plan is designed to protect you and your family from the financial stress and pressure which is often associated with an accident or injury. The benefits that you get from Aussie accident plan include:
- Flexible benefit amounts: You can choose a benefit amount from $50,000 to $500,000. The amount you choose should be dependent on your financial obligations and your budget, because the higher your benefit, the higher your premiums, and the benefit you are approved for will be determined by your age.
- Aussie's premium freeze: Aussie will freeze the premiums on your accident insurance for the first three years, so even as you get older, the costs of your insurance stays the same.
- Family protection: You can also add your partner to your Aussie accident insurance policy, so that your whole family can be protected, no matter what happens. Add your children to your Aussie accident insurance policy and you can receive a benefit of $20,000 to $50,000 if your child suffers one of the defined illnesses.
- Your choice of payment options: You can choose to pay your accident insurance premiums monthly or fortnightly, to fit in with your budget and cash flow.
- Free Will kit: Aussie will also provide you with a free Will kit when you take out accident insurance. This will help to ensure that all of your affairs are taken care of should you pass away, and your family will be provided for even if you're not able to provide for them any longer.
- 24/7, worldwide coverage: You will be covered by your Aussie accident insurance policy 24/7 no matter where you are in the world.
- Payment for accidental death or injury: Aussie will pay your benefit if you die as the result of an accident, or you experience one of the defined injuries within 12 months of an accident. These defined injuries are: quadriplegia, paraplegia, hemiplegia, deafness, blindness, or total and permanent loss of two limbs.
Applying for Aussie Accident Cover
If you are an Australian resident between 18 and 69 you will be approved for Aussie's accident cover without the need for any medical tests or blood tests. Your accident cover policy will stay enforced until you turn 75 years old, provided that you pay your premiums on time.
Why Choose Aussie for Accident Insurance?
The Aussie brand is backed by a trusted Australian company which has been providing financial services, mortgage brokering, home loans, credit cards, personal loans and insurance to Australians since the early 1990s. This means that Aussie understand your lifestyle and your needs, and has been able to create an accident insurance policy which includes all of the benefits and extras you would need to get your family securely through the experience of a serious illnesses or injury as the result of an accident.
The Aussie accident insurance plan is underwritten by Hannover Life Re of Australasia, which is part of the Hannover Re Group – one of the world's leading reinsurers. This means Aussie is not only able to offer you affordable and inclusive products, but you also know you are choosing a secure and reliable leader in the industry to protect your family. The Hannover Re Group life insurance portfolio has been in force for over 40 years, and is made up of over $750 million in annual premiums.
While none of us likes to think about the possibility of accidents getting in the way of our life plans, the reality is that they can't always happen to someone else, eventually you may be the one laid up because of an accidental injury. If that time does come, then you will be glad that you and your family have the financial support of your Aussie accident insurance, to make sure that the life and the financial stability you've worked so hard to create, is still there when you're back on your feet.