Protect the Future of Your Loved Ones with Life Plan from Aussie Insurance
Most of us have a plan for our lives, whether we’ve carefully mapped out our career progression and the floor plan of our dream home, or we simply know we want to travel to certain places and have a certain number of kids – we all have goals we are working towards. However, these goals are not set just for your own satisfaction and personal achievement, you aim higher and want better in your life to see your loved ones happy and fulfilled too.
Therefore, if you were to die unexpectedly, not only would your own goals and plans be left unfinished, it would be difficult for your family to realise the dreams you shared together, without your financial contribution. That is why part of your life plan should include the Aussie Life Plan life insurance policy, which can pay a lump sum benefit to your family when you die, to help ensure they maintain financial freedom and security.
Features of the Aussie Life Plan
You’re very aware that your family rely on you to pick up milk on the way home, for the soccer run on weekends and to get their dirty clothes returned to them clean, and if you were to die, your family would feel your loss physically, emotionally and financially – luckily with Aussie Life Plan you can easily minimise the financial stress associated with your loss, with their comprehensive life insurance policy which features:
- Affordable cover: Your life insurance with Aussie could cost you just a few dollars a week, and for that money you’re getting peace of mind knowing your family is taken care of, and your family is getting financial security. You can also choose to pay your premiums monthly or fortnightly, whichever best suits your budget.
- Easy application: You can easily apply for an Aussie Life Plan over the phone in just a few minutes, and you don’t need to take a medical test or blood test. You can apply if you are an Australian resident aged between 18 and 64 years old. Once approved you can then keep your policy for life.
- Three year premium rate freeze: The cost of your premiums is guaranteed not to change for the first three years that you hold your policy. This means that as you get older your premiums stay the same, including your premiums for any additional benefits you have such as funeral cover or accident insurance.
- Up to $1 million cover: You can apply for between $100,000 and $1 million of cover and the cover amount you are approved for depends on your age.
- Receive a free will kit: You will receive a free will kit with your Aussie Life Plan cover, to ensure that all of your wishes and plans for your family’s future are recorded, and you’re not leaving any stress behind for your loved ones when you die.
- A $10,000 advance payout: When your family makes an eligible claim, they will receive a $10,000 advance payment on your benefit, to help with immediate costs such as your funeral and other final expenses.
- A 30 day cooling off period: After you are approved for the Aussie Life Plan you have 30 days to change your mind. If you do choose to cancel your policy, you will receive a full refund of any premiums paid.
- Protection from a trusted Australian insurer: Aussie have been providing Australians with mortgage broking services, home loans, credit cards and personal loans since the 1990s and have a strong dedication and understanding of the Australian financial industry, and your needs. The Aussie Life Plan is underwritten by Hannover Life Re of Australasia which is part of the Hannover Re Group, one of the world’s leading reinsurers. Hannover have been managing their portfolio of life insurance policies for over 40 years and now have around $750 million in annual premiums.
Tailor the Aussie Life Plan to your Life
There are also a number of additional benefits you can include in your Aussie Life Plan to make sure every eventuality is taken care of, for example:
- Children’s insurance: Adding children’s insurance to your Aussie life insurance policy can provide you with between $20,000 and $50,000 if your child suffers one of the defined serious illnesses in the policy. This money can go towards paying medical bills or schooling costs.
- Total and permanent disability: If you are unable to work ever again because of a serious illness or injury, Aussie can pay you a benefit of $50,000 to $500,000 for total and permanent disablement.
- Recovery insurance: If you suffer from a heart attack, malignant cancer, stroke or need coronary artery bypass surgery, you can receive a benefit of between $50,000 and $500,000. This money can help with your medical expenses and your ongoing living costs while you recover.
- Accidental death: Add accidental death cover to your Aussie Life Plan and be covered for $50,000 to $500,000 to be paid if you die or are seriously injured as the result of an accident.
With Aussie Insurance Life Plan, protecting the future of your loved one is simple and straightforward. If you require assistance in finding a life insurance policy to suit your needs and situation, an insurance consultant is able to help by providing a tailored advice and solution. To determine the appropriate amount for your life insurance coverage, consider using a life insurance calculator that can provide you with a recommended cover amount or consult with a insurance expert.