Auspost Boxing Day sales 2021
Score a discount on shipping services during the Auspost Boxing Day event.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Auspost is our national postal service and offers reliable delivery service both within Australia and internationally too. Whether you're sending a parcel to your Auntie on the other side of Australia or wanting to shop with a US address you can rely on this destination. Boxing day has arrived and prices are falling site-wide.
Seize the day and take advantage of the amazing Boxing Day deals that are up for grabs right now to score a discount on Auspost products and services.
Keep reading to see all the current offers at Auspost or check out our Boxing Day deals page for more.
What products does Auspost sell?
Auspost is primarily a shipping services provider that specialises in package and letter delivery. However, you'll find much more than this on offer via the website. From magazine subscriptions, stationery and flower delivery to personalised gifting solutions, electronics, and beyond, there's plenty of products to explore here.
Shopping online vs shopping in-store
Shopping in-store during the sales can be a chaotic and time-consuming experience for most of us. If you're set on heading to your local Auspost outlet this Boxing Day then we'd recommend preparing yourself for the probability of busy high streets and shopping malls, lengthy socially distanced queues, and the likelihood of traffic jams.
Our advice? Shop online instead. Explore the deals and discounts from your favourite spot on the sofa at your own pace surrounded by home comforts. Skip out on the hustle and bustle of an in-store spree and shop stress-free this year.
What will be on sale during the Auspost Boxing Day sale?
With the official details of what Auspost will be offering during the Boxing Day event still under lock and key, we're having to speculate a little based on what we've witnessed in the past. Previously we've seen Auspost discount select products by up to 70%, offer some exclusive shipping deals, and grant discounted PostMate services too. Expect this year's event to be every bit as unmissable.
What is the Auspost returns policy?
Change of mind returns are only accepted on non-personalised philatelic products, coin collectibles, and postage items like Express Post satchels, Parcel Post satchels and Registered Post envelopes.
If you wish to return any of these items, you'll have 60 days from the date of purchase to do so.
Tips and tricks for shopping on Boxing Day
Here are some great tips and tricks to ensure that you shop savvier during this year's Boxing Day sales:
- Subscribe to Finder's newsletter. Sign up to our newsletter and we'll keep you up to date with all the very best deals and discounts throughout the Boxing Day sales this year.
- Set yourself a budget and stick to it. When planning a sale shopping spree, it's important to get your finances in order first. Work out an affordable amount to splurge this Boxing Day and do everything in your power to stick to it to avoid getting yourself into unwanted debt.
- Make a list. Before you hit the sales, spend some time thinking about what you actually want to buy. Make a list of everything you need to replace plus any new products you're interested in. In doing this, you'll give your shopping spree a goal, which will prevent you from picking up products you don't actually want or need just because the deals seem too good to resist.
- Browse in advance. Set aside an evening or two to peruse the Auspost e-store. Get to grips with what products are available and learn how to find your way around the site before the sales start. You could even add the products you're wanting to buy to your basket in advance. That way, you'll be able to see exactly how much discount has been applied to your items when the sale lands.
- Apply your coupon. Auspost is fond of offering additional discounts site-wide for its online customers through the use of a promo code. If this happens, don't forget to apply yours during the checkout process. Otherwise, you could end up paying full price on products you could have enjoyed at 40% off.
- Do your research. There are tons of retailers that stock similar products to those available at Auspost and on Boxing Day, there's no guarantee that the biggest discounts will be available here. Do yourself a favour and check out a few other stores to make sure you aren't missing out on a better deal elsewhere first.
Ask an Expert