Enjoy a wide selection of audio books of different genres from Audible. You can also save by becoming a member of the site and using promo codes for discounts.
Audible is a leading provider of audio books online. The site offers books of all genres, as well as magazines, newspapers and other forms of digital audio files. You can conveniently download audio files through Audible from your smartphone, tablet and other devices.
At Audible you are guaranteed to have a wide selection of books, as they have over 100,000 audio books available. So whether you're looking for fantasy, fiction, mystery, history or romance books, Audible has them all.
Thanks to the digital nature of these books, you can listen to them anywhere and at anytime conveniently. Audible has apps that run on different types of operating systems.
Audible promotional codes for October 2016
Top picks from Audible
How do I use my Audible promotional code?
Select one of the various promo codes available above and click on it to be redirected the home page.
This will redirect you to the relevant deal.
Click on ‘shop audiobooks’.
Select a category of audiobooks to buy from.
Click on the book you wish to buy and add it to your shopping basket.
You will be redirected to Amazon.com to continue with your purchase.
Proceed as an Amazon user or a new Amazon customer.
You will be redirected to the shopping basket when you log in. Apply your promo code at this step.
In the next step, provide your payment details then follow up by placing your order.
Download your audiobook.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully ordered from Audible and saved on your purchase.
Pros and cons of Audible
- Convenience. This site offers a convenient and easy way to buy books and keep up with the latest titles and releases.
- Variety. There is a huge amount of variety. You will find audio books across different genres, from bios to fiction and much more.
- Great refund policy. Audible has one of the best returns policies. Customers have an entire year to return books they don’t like for a full refund on not just the book, but your Audible promo code as well.
- Quality audio files. The quality of the audio files you access at Audible is quite good. You can exchange or return any audiobook for a refund if you don’t like the book.
- Member discounts and privileges. Members get to pay less on their audio book purchases. You can get as much as 70% off and access to books exclusively available to members only.
- Exclusive member books. Not all books are available to every Audible user. Some books can only be accessed by members.
Downloading guide for Audible
Audible is an audiobooks seller and as such, all audio files are downloadable. Placing an order with Audible is quite easy, and you can begin by searching for a particular book.
If you are unsure about which book to buy, simply go the ‘shop audiobooks’ platform and select a genre of books or a category, such as bestsellers. When you decide on a book you'd like to read, place it in your shopping basket and proceed to checkout. Then, download your audiobook. Downloads only take a few seconds.
Audible members get to enjoy good discounts and book credits monthly. If you intend on buying books frequently, it can save you a lot to sign up as an Audible member.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Audible
Audible has one of the best returns policies, so long as it is not abused by users. The digital audiobooks seller gives members a 365 days return policy. Members who are not satisfied with their audiobooks can return the book for a full refund. Refunds can be made through credit or cash depending on the mode of payment used.
In fact, this is the only, or one of the very few, sites that will refund your Audible promo code. You will therefore get the cash refund, as well as have the Audible promo code reactivated.
About Audible and its history
Audible was the first company to offer digital players way back in 1997, and this is long before the iPod was in existence. The company was founded by Donald Katz in 1995 as a destination for literary data catering to the needs of ardent readers who don’t necessarily have the time to read.
The business was acquired by Amazon.com in 2008 and is now the largest audio books producer in the world. The digital audio provider serves millions of readers worldwide with their digital audio files and is pushing literate listening to greater heights. Thanks to the various apps available you can now access Audible anywhere and at anytime.