Auckland Flowers and Gifts is a one-stop-shop if you’re looking to send flowers and gifts anywhere in New Zealand.
Auckland Flowers and Gifts offers fresh flowers, bouquets, special arrangements, gift hampers and baskets, chocolates, toys, wines and more through its online store.
Their retail showroom in Penrose, Auckland, is open all day Monday through Friday and half of the day on Saturdays. Customers can also place orders online round the clock, all year long, from anywhere in the world.
Auckland Flowers and Gifts Offers and Promotions for September 2018
How do I use my Auckland Flowers and Gifts promo code?
- Click on the Auckland Flowers and Gifts promo code you wish to use and you’ll be taken to the merchant’s website.
Browse through the extensive range of products to find something you like.
- When you find an item you wish to order, click on ‘Add to Basket’.
- A popup will appear in the centre of the screen to confirm your action. Click on ‘OK’ to continue.
- This leads to the popup shopping cart. You can close this cart to continue shopping, or you can click on ‘Click here to close mini-basket and proceed to main checkout’.
- Review your order on the main checkout page and click on ‘Click here to CHECKOUT and PAY’.
- The next page is the ‘Order Form’. Start by selecting your delivery area.
- Click on ‘Click to enter a Discount Code’ and type your promo code in the popup that appears.
- Follow this up by entering details like your name, your email address, the recipient's name and address, delivery date, preferred delivery time and gift message.
- The next step is the final order confirmation. Review your order one last time, select a payment method and click on ‘Confirm and Complete Order’.
- The last step requires you to enter your payment details.
Pros and cons of Auckland Flowers and Gifts
- A one-stop-gift-shop. In addition to serving as a nationwide seller of flowers and potted plants, this business aims to take care of all your gifting needs. It sells an assortment of wines and spirits, a variety of toiletries and aromatherapy products, a wide range of gift baskets, cards, chocolates and more.
- Promoting New Zealand-made products. Auckland Flowers and Gifts supports the ‘Buy New Zealand Made Campaign’ and as part of this effort it tries to use as many New Zealand products as possible.
- Guarantee. Auckland Flowers and Gifts guarantees that every flower it sells will be fresh.
- No rewards or reward points. This business does not have a system in place to reward its repeat customers.
Shipping guide for Auckland Flowers and Gifts
Auckland Flowers and Gifts uses courier services to deliver its products. While deliveries within the Auckland region qualify for same-day delivery, deliveries in the rest of New Zealand qualify for next-day delivery and rural deliveries can take an additional day.
Cut-off times for same-day deliveries vary in accordance with the recipient’s address. For example, cut-off times for same-day deliveries to Auckland homes and apartments is 2pm and for business addresses it’s 11:00am.
Delivery charges vary according to location and urgency. For instance, same-day delivery charges for Auckland Central are lower than what you’d pay for same day Auckland Outer deliveries.
Refunds, exchanges and returns with Auckland Flowers and Gifts
Auckland Flowers and Gifts offers a guarantee with every flower it sells. If something does go wrong with an order, they offers an immediate replacement. They don’t take responsibility for orders that aren’t delivered because of incorrect recipient details—this remains the customer’s responsibility.
About Auckland Flowers and Gifts and its history
Auckland Flowers and Gifts began operations in 1980 as Auckland Flowers Wholesalers, a co-operative formed by a group of flower growers. Until the modern-day efficient courier system came into being, this business relied on shipping its products via truck, bus and other means.
The company’s website came into effect in 1999 and made it to the top of New Zealand’s online florists in no time. This business parted ways with its wholesale division in 2004 and now focuses on the retail segment.