Switch to a low rate refinance mortgage offer from Athena, a high-tech mortgage fintech lender. Compare rates for home owners and investors.
The Athena Variable Home Loan is a competitive mortgage for customers looking to switch from their existing mortgage. It has rates for investors and home buyers.
|Product Name||Athena Variable Home Loan|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$100,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$2,000,000|
|Minimum Loan Term||2 years|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||80%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||No|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||No|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Available as equity loan/line of credit||No|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest and Interest Only Options|
|Lender's Legal Fee||$0|
|Ongoing Fees||$0 p.a.|
- Competitive interest rates
- Redraw facility
- No application or ongoing fees
- Only available for refinance
- Only available for borrowers in major cities
What do I need to know about this loan?
This loan has principal and interest repayments and rates for investors and owner occupiers. If you're a first home buyer, you won't be able to get this loan as it's only for refinancers.
Athena mortgages are only available for borrowers living in capital or major regional cities.
What are the features and benefits of the Athena Variable Home Loan?
- Loan amount and purpose. The Athena Variable Home Loan has a minimum borrowing amount of just $100,000 and a maximum borrowing amount of $2,000,000.
- Repayment flexibility. You can repay this loan monthly, weekly or fortnightly, and there is no limit on extra repayments.
- Loan-to-value ratio. You can borrow up to 80% of your property's value. This should be no problem for refinancers who have built up equity in their homes.
- Fees. There are no fees.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
Athena charges no fees. As a refinancer, you will need to pay title registration and mortgage discharge fees to the government.
- Switching fee: $0. There is no switching fee.
- Settlement fee: $0. There is no longer a settlement fee.
How do I apply for this loan?
If you'd like to apply for this product or just get more information, click the green button and follow the application process to speak to an Athena mortgage specialist.
To be eligible for an Athena home loan you will need:
- To be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- To have good credit history.
- To be buying in a capital city or large regional city.
With any home loan application you will also need the following documents:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).