The Aspera F26 is a simple and affordable handset that offers an easy-to-use alternative to the modern smartphone.
Harking back to the early days of the mobile phone where buttons were large and screens were small, the F26 pares the humble phone down to the bare essentials of calling and texting, making it a compelling choice for folks who don't need to browse Facebook or stream Netflix on the go.
- Revives the simple design of early 2000s mobile phones.
- Physical buttons and minimalist interface prioritise accessibility above all else.
- Handy for quickly recording information you don't have time to write down.
- Low image quality means it won't substitute for a dedicated camera.
- No apps or software updates to slow it down.
- Low internal storage limits some of the phone's capabilities.
- Small and best-suited for those who use their phone infrequently.
Pricing and availability
Back to basics
If you've been longing for the days when phones were just simple devices for calling and texting, the Aspera F26 is going to be right up your alley.
- The Aspera F26 is available from retailers like Bing Lee, Big W and MobileCiti for around $79.
Aspera F26 specs
|Display size (inches)||2.4|
|Display resolution (pixels)||320 x 240|
|Pixels per inch (PPI)||167|
|Battery size (mAh)||900|
|Rear camera (1) resolution||0.3|
|Rear camera (1) aperture||N/A|
|Rear camera (2) resolution|
|Rear camera (2) aperture|
|Rear camera (3) resolution|
|Rear camera (3) aperture|
|Front camera (1) resolution|
|Front camera (1) aperture|
|Front camera (2) resolution|
|Front camera (2) aperture|
|Network category speed||N/A|
Compare SIM-only plans for the Aspera F26
Latest Aspera news
Water and dust resistance, a shock-absorbent shell and modern features like 4G compatibility and Android 6.0 make the Aspera R8 one of the more capable rugged phones on the market. Read more…
From its thick rubber case to its reinforced body to its waterproof design, the Aspera R25t is one tough mobile phone. Read more…
The flip phone is back with the Aspera F24, a budget 3G handset that prioritises accessibility over bleeding-edge technology. Read more…