You’re going to want every piece from the ASOS X MTV collection
This capsule collection proves that the 80s are back.
The collection will be a limited-edition range consisting of about 50 pieces (you can see them all here) for both men and women. It will include dresses, jeans, pants, swimwear and of course 80s-style denim jackets.
Sian told WWD: “We are so excited about the 80s streetwear trend. As MTV began in the 80s, this was a great era to draw from, taking inspiration from a time of incredible change in both music and pop culture. It was exciting to be able to create a credible fashion range that wasn’t just your typical T-shirt collaboration. The collection includes so many statement pieces and the 80s decade provided so much great inspiration for graphics, print and colour.”
Women can look forward to a pink, leopard-print one-piece and dress and men will get a graffiti printed T-shirt and knit.
This capsule collection will be available for purchase on 23 June (most likely in the middle of the day on 24 June for us here in Australia) on ASOS.com. It will be available in 150 countries and prices will range from AUD$10-$100.
- Take a look at Celine Dion’s gender neutral kids clothing range
- Outfit ideas for this Christmas holiday season 2018
- The Etsy Made Local Markets are returning to Australia in November
- Best sales of the week: ASOS, Surfstitch and THE ICONIC
- Where to buy the adidas Originals by Alexander Wang Collection