Have you ever wanted to work at ASOS.com? If your answer is ‘yes’ then here’s your chance.
ASOS, the online fashion store, has just launched ASOS on Campus. It’s a program that invites Australian students to represent the street style savvy of their university through an ASOS Student Editor position.
They’re looking to select ten editors from across the country to undertake paid internships (yes, PAID) with ASOS Australia HQ. That’s six hours a week for 25 weeks: writing, shooting, and filming all things fashion – and all while you’re still at uni.
Sound like a dream? It’s not. Time to snap up that dream job. Here are the deeds:
To apply, you must:
- Be currently enrolled at an Australian university.
- Describe yourself in 140 characters. (This is the Twitter age, after all.)
- Write a cool story about something happening on your campus that would work for publication on ASOS. (200 words)
- Tell ASOS about a time you had to prioritise your workload. Fashion never sleeps, so show off those time management skills! (200 words)
- Upload a 30–60 second video that shows off the style savviness of you and your classmates.
- Upload three street style images: two should be guys or girls you’ve seen, and one should be styled by YOU. It’s your call whether you want to shoot yourself, or someone else.
If you’re successful, you’ll be:
- Taking part in a PAID internship at one of the biggest online fashion retailers worldwide.
- Work up to six hours per week for 25 weeks (with time off for exams and such).
- Write articles, create exciting social content, make videos, brush up those interview skills, work on style edits, and create photo galleries.
- Get your work seen by a huge national audience.
If you’re up for it, apply here. Applicants will find out if they’re successful by 6 April 2015.
In the meantime, did you know that students get 10% off ASOS? (Probably, let’s be real. You’ve found this page, haven’t you?)