ASOS's extensive range of maternity fashion and accessories will ensure that you look fabulous and feel comfortable throughout your pregnancy.
You shouldn't have to forego fashion and style when you are pregnant. That is why ASOS offer UK sizes 6 through 18 in their maternity collection, all of which are specially crafted to make you look great while fitting your new body perfectly. The collection includes dresses, jeans, pants, lingerie, swimwear and more.
Pregnancy is an incredibly special and exciting time in your life and shopping for ASOS maternity clothing can be much the same if you approach it correctly. We have put together this helpful guide so you can confidently buy ASOS clothing for expectant mothers.
Save with ASOS Maternity Sales and Promo Codes
It is essential to be thrifty when buying your maternity clothing as you aren't going to be wearing these items for all that long. We have put together the best offers on maternity fashion from ASOS to help you be thrifty will ordering stunning maternity wear:
Looking to order for the whole family? View the latest working ASOS promo codes for all ASOS items
Choosing the Correct Size
ASOS maternity clothing is sized based on your size prior to pregnancy, making it easy to get the design you love in the right size. However, there are a few other pointers you can follow to ensure you fit right and feel good in the maternity wear that your purchase from ASOS:
- Think about the fabric being used in each garment - lycra and cotton blends are often a great option as they will stretch to match your needs throughout your pregnancy
- Go all out with your first purchase - we suggest that you buy a range of styles and materials to see which fits right and makes you feel good and also helps you decide on your next purchase
- Never be afraid to order an item - if you are unsure about a particular product from the ASOS maternity collection, consider ordering it and then return it for free if you are unhappy with it
- Consider buying your outfits in layers - lets face it, with pregnancy can come a change body temperature fluctuations, so by purchasing layers you can easy take off or add a layer to be at the right temperature
- When your item arrives - be sure to try any new ASOS pregnancy item on with a small cushion or something to replicate how your body may transition. If it doesn't fit with this addition, you may consider returning it
Buying ASOS Maternity Dresses
Dresses are a great choice to buy for your pregnancy. This is very simply because they are very flattering and are usually made of a material that will stretch nicely to accommodate your new baby bump. We have narrowed down a range of fantastic maternity dresses available at ASOS right now. Alternatively you can browse by looking at popular styles including:
- Bodycon midis made from a stretchy material
- Flattering smock dresses
- Relaxed t-shirt dresses
ASOS Jeans for your Pregnancy
Everyone loves having a great pair of jeans and there is no reason for it to be any different while you are pregnant. ASOS maternity jeans are available in a variety of materials and styles to ensure that you love the way you feel and look. Check out the latest popular maternity jeans at ASOS.
Pants and Leggings in the Maternity Collection from ASOS
Jeans aren't always the right type of pants to wear when going out, going to the gym or staying around the home. That is why you should be relieved to know that ASOS also sell a heap of different pant styles including leggings and tapered chinos so that you have the right pants to match any situation.
Maternity Bras and Lingerie at ASOS
ASOS really go above and beyond when it comes to their nursing bras and maternity lingerie. You can grab everything from comfy briefs through to maternity bras and tights. It is often a great idea to order these items early so that you don't have to be uncomfortable in the bare basic essentials.
ASOS Swimwear for Expecting Mothers
Over the summer months many pregnant mums get very hot while pregnant, even when they are wearing no clothes. Getting into the pool or down to a calm beach can be a helpful option to relieve you of that uncomfortable hot feeling, but you need to have the right swimwear. Luckily, these stunning maternity swimwear designs have you covered.
Buying Pregnancy Clothing Ahead of Time
Many baby bumps won't 'show' until the second trimester. That means that you will probably be able to get by wearing your existing clothing (except the really tight numbers) for the first few months. However, you do need to be prepared, as the last thing you will want is to feel uncomfortable and have to wait for your clothing to arrive. Therefore, in the third month, you may want to place your first ASOS maternity fashion purchase and start getting familiar with your sizing and future clothing needs. a.
So what are you waiting for? Grab a promo code for the huge range of ASOS Maternity wear and save on your next order.