ASOS is launching an affordable makeup line this month
You'll be able to buy it all in two weeks.
At long last ASOS has announced that it has created its very own makeup line – woo hoo! It's called ASOS Makeup, and you're going to want to own every single piece.
The official launch date is 20 September, but there is no word on whether this is a global launch date or a local release for the US. But assuming that 20 September is a US and UK launch date, we here in Australia should see the products drop on 21 September in the ASOS Face + Body section.
From what we've seen so far in the ASOS supplied photos, the line includes liquid lipsticks, liners, highlighter, mascara, glitter eyeliner, pressed powder, blush and bronzer. And all of it comes in super fun millennial pink packaging of course.
The best thing about this range is that all the products are priced under $20, so you can totally afford them. There will be around 20 products in the range, with more arriving in January – keep your eyes peeled.
Scroll down to see some of the snaps of the products we've seen so far.
- Beauty brands to shop and do right by the planet this Earth Day 2021
- Sand & Sky Australian Pink Clay Deep Pore Cleanser review
- Amazon Sukin sale: Get 60% off before it’s too late
- Amazon’s big beauty sale: 50% off NYX, L’Oreal, Garnier
- Instagram made me buy it: Is the Bangn Body Firming Lotion worth the hype?