ASOS is launching an exclusive collaboration with Hello Kitty
Miaow! Here's how to get your paws on an exclusive ASOS and Hello Kitty collaboration coming your way soon.
For the first time ever, online giant ASOS is partnering with everyone's favourite cartoon kitten, Hello Kitty, in a huge collaboration that will see 40 new pieces hit the website on 26 October 2017.
The collection will span the clothing and giftware ranges, and include everything from phone cases and jewellery through to pyjamas and socks. Not only will they make awesome presents this holiday season, there's also enough smaller items to work as Secret Santa gifts or stocking stuffers.
And if you thought you'd seen the last of dabbing - you couldn't be more wrong. It's making a strong comeback with one of the cutest dabs we've seen in a long time, the Hello Kitty logo itself dabbing on a number of the kitschy, adorable pieces.
The Hello Kitty collection will drop on October 26th, but if you can't wait that long never fear - there are still plenty of goodies to be found at ASOS. Don't forget, ASOS recently launched its own affordable beauty line as well - you're spoilt for choice! We're not sure about you, but we're already wondering which pieces we'll give as gifts this year.
Check out some of our favourite pieces from the collection below!
- Why you’re going to want to add the Vans new Patchwork collection to your wardrobe
- Best sales of the week: Gymshark, Farfetch and Vistaprint
- Everything you need to know about the Net-a-Porter kids collective
- What’s in the Victoria Beckham x Reebok spring 2019 activewear collection
- Why Tommy Hilfiger’s Spring Summer 2019 line is one you can feel doubly good about