Asia, Europe and UK flights from $397 return
Have your pick of great deals with a 5-star airline.
As a starter fare, you can fly from Darwin to Singapore with for $397 return on a variety of dates between 2 March and 21 November.
Other bargain flights to Asia also include $494 return from Perth to Singapore, $574 return from Melbourne to Beijing and $588 return from Sydney to Shanghai.
There are also cheap flights to the Europe and UK, including Adelaide to London from $1,199 return, Melbourne to Amsterdam or Barcelona for $1,149 return and Adelaide to Rome from $1,135 return.
All flights are on sale until 18 January, unless sold out prior.
How good are these fares?
Fares include select dates in June to August, which is an ideal time to visit Singapore as it's outside of the school holiday period and during the dry season.
The European fares are on par with previous sales and are worth it for the decent selection of travel dates that include some summer months.
Singapore Airlines is known for its premium service and outstanding safety records so when a sale like this pops up it’s likely to go fast.
Head to Flight Centre to grab your seat.
Travel dates vary by departure, ranging from January through to November 2018.
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- Klook’s new tour brings a taste of Europe to the Hunter Valley: Here’s our review
- Queensland reopens its borders to NSW: Here’s what you need to know
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?