H&M’s new brand Arket is launching this month
Both the online store and the first physical store will open on 25 August.
The first physical store will appear on Regent Street in London. And the online store will launch in 18 European markets on the same day the store opens.
So, it's bad news for Australians who were hoping to get a taste of this new brand this year. But this doesn't mean we'll never get to see a local Arket store. After the London store, H&M has plans to open stores in its native Sweden (in the shopping district of Stockholm) as well as in Belgium, Brussels, Denmark, Copenhagen and Munich.
At this stage, there is still not that much information available about the much hyped launch of H&M's new brand, Arket. We're not sure exactly what this brand is going to be and where it's going to sit in the crowded fashion retail market.
H&M has said the brand will be a “modern-day market that will offer essential products for men, women, children and home.” We've also heard the terms "high-quality" and "timeless" thrown around quite a bit in relation to this new brand so we're guessing this new brand will run slightly more premium than H&M itself.
Stay tuned for more details!
- 10 Aussie fashion TikTok creators you need to follow
- Top 2021 Halloween Costumes from Squid Game to Harry Styles at the Grammys
- How to buy sneakers online like a pro
- Party Time: THE ICONIC are flogging 30% off hundreds of items for their 10th bday
- It’s National Buy Aussie Day so here are our fave brands to shop Down Under