H&M’s new brand Arket is launching this month
Both the online store and the first physical store will open on 25 August.
The first physical store will appear on Regent Street in London. And the online store will launch in 18 European markets on the same day the store opens.
So, it's bad news for Australians who were hoping to get a taste of this new brand this year. But this doesn't mean we'll never get to see a local Arket store. After the London store, H&M has plans to open stores in its native Sweden (in the shopping district of Stockholm) as well as in Belgium, Brussels, Denmark, Copenhagen and Munich.
At this stage, there is still not that much information available about the much hyped launch of H&M's new brand, Arket. We're not sure exactly what this brand is going to be and where it's going to sit in the crowded fashion retail market.
H&M has said the brand will be a “modern-day market that will offer essential products for men, women, children and home.” We've also heard the terms "high-quality" and "timeless" thrown around quite a bit in relation to this new brand so we're guessing this new brand will run slightly more premium than H&M itself.
Stay tuned for more details!
- Take a look at Celine Dion’s gender neutral kids clothing range
- Outfit ideas for this Christmas holiday season 2018
- The Etsy Made Local Markets are returning to Australia in November
- Best sales of the week: ASOS, Surfstitch and THE ICONIC
- Where to buy the adidas Originals by Alexander Wang Collection