Appliances Online Boxing Day sales 2021
Score huge discounts on contemporary technology this Boxing Day at Appliances Online.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Whether you're shopping for a new television, upgrading your washing machine or expanding your smart home technology, Appliances Online carries everything you need. Explore a catalogue filled with reliable technology created by some of the best brands in the business and enjoy substantial savings throughout the Boxing Day event.
Appliances Online's Boxing Day sale has landed and there's no better time to score a discount on modern tech essentials. Scroll on to see the biggest and best opportunities to save throughout the 2021 event.
The latest Appliances Online offers
Popular Appliances Online coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|14 Jun 2021||Up to $700 off NEFF ovens and compacts + Extra $200 off||********|
|11 Jun 2021||Up to $829 off electric heaters||********|
|16 Jun 2021||Up to 30% off TV, audio and electronics||********|
|15 Jun 2021||52% off Seiki 10kg front load washing machine||********|
|14 Jun 2021||Up to 37% off fridges and freezers||********|
What products does Appliances Online sell?
If you want access to reliable home appliances, contemporary at-home entertainment solutions, smart home gadgets and more, this store doesn't disappoint. Plus, given that Appliances Online stocks many of the world's most reliable tech brands, you know you'll be investing in high-quality products when shopping here. This retailer is your one-stop modern technology convenience shop.
Shopping online vs shopping in-store
As Appliances Online operates solely online, you'll need to head to the website to explore the amazing Boxing Day deals and discounts up for grabs during this year's event. That's great news in our books as it means we get to stay home, snuggled by the fire and explore the opportunities to save at our own pace and away from the hustle and bustle of over-crowded high streets. Win-win!
What will be on sale during the Appliances Online Boxing Day sale?
We can't say for sure right now as Appliances Online is keeping its cards close to its chest regarding the deals and discounts it's planning to launch this Boxing Day. That said, based on previous sale events hosted by this retailer, we're expecting to see discounts of up to 50% off site-wide.
What is the Appliances Online returns policy?
Change of mind returns are accepted within 30 days of receipt provided the products are in their original, unopened condition in exchange for store credit.
In the event that you have opened the box but the product remains in an otherwise unused condition, you'll need to get in contact with the Appliances Online customer care team within 14 days to notify them that you wish to return an item. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee, which will be deducted prior to your refund being issued.
Tips and tricks for shopping on Boxing Day
Here's some great advice to bear in mind if you want to shop savvier during the Boxing Day sales this year:
- Subscribe to Finder's newsletter. Sign up to receive our newsletter and we'll keep you in the loop with the very best tech deals and discounts throughout the 2021 Boxing Day event.
- Set yourself a budget and stick to it. When shopping during the Boxing Day sales, it's wise to set yourself a sensible budget to adhere to. Take a good look at your finances before the sales start and figure out a feasible amount for you to splurge during your shopping spree and stick to it to avoid any unwanted debts adding to those January blues.
- Make a list. When it comes to tech, even during the sales, you can't really class products as cheap. A new appliance is an investment that you'll want to last and be able to do everything you want it to. Think about the specifications you require and desire and note them down. By giving yourself clear shopping goals, you'll prevent yourself from walking away from the sales with something that's of neither use nor ornament to you!
- Browse in advance. Once you've noted down your specification requirements, head to Appliances Online. Check out the different models on offer and make a list of the ones that fit your criteria while learning how to navigate the website as quickly as possible. This will ensure you can find the models of interest fast when the sales start, compare the discounts being offered and make a level-headed decision as to which one to choose.
- Apply the coupon. Some retailers offer a percentage off purchases during sale events through the use of a coupon or promo code. Don't forget to apply this or you could end up walking away from the sales having paid full cost when you could have had 40% off.
- Do your research. Loads of retailers stock the same products as Appliances Online and you're not actually guaranteed the best price here. Do yourself a favour and check out a few other stockists to be sure you're getting the best deal before you complete the checkout process.
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day 2021 Australia: Early deals on now
Amazon Prime Day 2021 officially starts on June 21 - or does it? Here's a stack of early-bird deals you can get right now.
Handypay Green Loan
A Green Loan from Handypay could help you make your home more energy-efficient. Handypay green loans are available up to $75,000 on terms of up to 10 years.
Victoria floods: How much food spoilage will your home insurance cover?
There’s been over 25,000 power outages across Victoria. Home insurance can reimburse you for the food that’s gone to waste. Find out who here.
TCL 20SE Review: Great display but otherwise unremarkable
If you're after a low-cost mobile with a quality display, the TCL 20SE is appealing, but you'll otherwise be left wanting for app performance, camera quality and battery life.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Moneyme (MME ↑18.8%), Cd Private Equity Fund I (CD1 ↑18.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day home deals to expect: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
Ask an Expert