Up to $1000 cashback on Electrolux kitchen and Vintec package
Buy an Apple watch with Afterpay | October 2021
Split the cost of a new Apple Watch at these online retailers.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
As with all of Apple's products, Apple watches don't come cheap. This is why many Aussies are now turning to Afterpay to help make buying the ultimate smartwatch more affordable.
With this in mind, we've rounded up a list of retailers below that both stock Apple watches and accept Afterpay as a payment method online.
Offering up a huge array of popular models, The Good Guys is a top place to shop Apple Watches from the more recent series by the brand.
- 1-hour Click and Collect is available.
- Next day delivery is available in some areas.
- Zip and LatitudePay are also available.
When it comes to contemporary tech, you can always count on Kogan. This store stocks brand new and refurbished Apple watches from every generation and allows you to spread the cost by using your Afterpay account.
- Sign up to the newsletter for exclusive access to bigger and better deals.
- Kogan is renowned for offering fantastic customer service.
- Explore the hot deals section to pick up a bargain buy.
This online destination is a go-to for many modern households shopping for on-trend products. David Jones stocks the entire current range of Apple watches for you to peruse and choose your favourite and it is now accepting Afterpay on online purchases too.
- Enjoy free standard delivery when you spend $100 or more.
- Create an account and enjoy a speedier checkout process on future purchases.
- If you find it cheaper elsewhere online in Australia or New Zealand, take advantage of its price promise.
When you're shopping for the latest trending tech, appliances and home entertainment systems, you can rely on this retailer to deliver the products you want. Shop for series 3, 4 and 5 Apple watch models, and choose Afterpay at checkout to make the cost more manageable.
- Sign up to the newsletter to receive all the latest deals and discounts directly to your inbox.
- The live chat service allows you to get the answers to those burning questions there and then.
- Bing Lee's price matching service ensures you get the lowest possible price.
Whether you're shopping for fashion, furniture, homewares or travel essentials, ShopZero is a one-stop shop. This retailer carries all the latest Fitbit models and allows its customers to conveniently spread the cost of their purchase by selecting Afterpay as their preferred payment method at checkout.
- Sign up to the newsletter to stay in the loop with upcoming sale events and more.
- Free shipping is available in metro areas Australia-wide.
- ShopZero is a secure shopping portal in partnership with GeoTrust.
One of Australia's favourite sites to source daily deals and discounts on premium products. Catch carries a diverse range of Apple watch models and accessories. The best bit? It accepts Afterpay, allowing you to split the cost of your new fitness tracker into four manageable payments.
- Sign up to the newsletter to stay in the loop with the latest deals and discounts.
- Become a member of the rewards club and enjoy free shipping on orders over $50.
- The customer service team is available 7 days a week.
Another destination that's known for offering insane flash deals is CrazySales. This retailer offers quite a vast selection of Apple watches for you to peruse at your leisure and accepts Afterpay, enabling customers to spread the cost of their splurge more affordably.
- CrazySales has a 30-day change of mind returns policy.
- Sign up to the rewards program and earn points with every purchase.
- Track your order through the website.
This members-only shopping portal allows Aussies to access products they wouldn't usually find anywhere else. If you're shopping for a stylish Apple smart watch and fitness tracker, you'll be able to spread the cost with Afterpay at OzSale.
- Free shipping is available for orders over $100 on eligible products.
- Subscribe to the newsletter and be the first to hear about new product arrivals.
- OzSale is a secure site with SSL encryption technology keeping your sensitive data safe.
Officeworks isn't a store that would ordinarily come to mind when you're shopping for an Apple watch. However, this office supplies specialist offers all the latest smartwear tech from this globally followed manufacturer and it accepts Afterpay too.
- Free shipping available to metro areas on orders over $55.
- Click and collect your purchase in just 2 hours free of charge.
- The price beat guarantee promises to match the price of any competitor plus give you an extra 5% off.
When it comes to sourcing top tech at amazingly low prices, Big W is a must-visit. Whatever model generation and strap colour you have your heart set on, you're sure to find it here and be able to spread the cost through Afterpay.
- Free shipping is available for orders over $120.
- Subscribe to the newsletter to receive the latest deals and discounts directly to your inbox.
- Free click and collect service is available.
Tech-savvy shoppers will appreciate the products on offer at this contemporary online shopping platform. Explore Apple watches, tempered screen protectors and replacement straps in a rainbow of colours at iChameleon and take advantage of Afterpay to make your splurge more manageable.
- iChameleon has flat-rate shipping of $6.95 per order Australia-wide.
- It's 100% Australian-owned and operated.
- Sign up to the newsletter and be the first to hear about new products, sale events and more.
Known for its weekly deals and everyday low prices, JB Hi-Fi is a go-to for trending tech products. Shop both recent and older Apple Watch models here, along with watch straps, screen protectors and more.
- JB Hi-Fi offers Click and Collect.
- Enjoy savings on their weekly sales.
- Zip and LatitudePay are also available.
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- David Jones: Free with orders over $100
- Shop Zero: Free shipping on all orders within metro areas Australia-wide
- Catch: Free shipping for orders over $50 when you sign up to the loyalty scheme
- OZSale: Free shipping when you spend $100 or more on eligible products
- Officeworks: Free delivery within metro locations when you spend over $55
- Big W: Spend $120 or more to qualify for free delivery
Looking for more deals online? Check it out here
Image source: Pinterest
More guides on Finder
TikTok star Sophia Begg has just launched her style edit with Beginning Boutique
These pieces under $100 are a need for your summer wardrobe.
Nintendo Switch OLED review: Is a new screen actually enough?
The Nintendo Switch OLED offers a gorgeous screen and premium-feeling handheld experience. But that doesn’t mean you should upgrade just yet.
NordicTrack promotion codes October 2021
Cut costs on at-home exercise equipment online at NordicTrack with the promotion codes we've rounded up.
MyDeal coupon codes October 2021
Cut costs on furniture, appliances and more at MyDeal with one of the coupon codes we’ve rounded up.
Black Friday 2021: Toy sales you can shop right now
Finalise your Christmas shopping with these Black Friday 2021 early bird toy deals - save up to 60% off Barbie, Lego, board games and more.
Travel insurance for seniors over 80
Travel insurance is an essential expense for anyone planning a trip overseas, though sometimes it can be difficult to find cover if you are over 80 years of age.
Socios.com review and guide
Socios.com is a sporting app that uses blockchain technology to bring fans closer to their favourite football clubs
Master of Malt discount codes October 2021
Cut costs on whisky, gin, rum and more online at Master of Malt with one of the awesome discount codes we've rounded up.
$200 off: Flight Centre’s best 5 international travel deals
Get back to travelling overseas with Flight Centre's Stay and Save offer.
Celeb stylist Maeve Reilly just dropped an affordable Nasty Gal collection
Hailey Bieber's stylist has launched an incredibly chic collection with Nasty Gal and these are the staples starting at $91 we need in our closet.
Ask an Expert