Don't let time pass you by – take control with a productivity app for Apple Watch.
The productivity revolution is upon us, and there's every kind of app to help you stay on track. From lists to writing to the app even speaking for you, you don't have any excuses left to procrastinate. The Apple Watch is making it possible for your favourite productivity apps to be brought to your arm so you have quick access to the features you rely on to keep you going. You can't have too much support, and the Apple watch is there to provide it for you.
|Apple Watch App Name||Category||Release Date||Publisher||Price||Age Advisory Rating||Avg. User Rating|
|CommitTo3||Productivity||24/04/15||Oceanhouse Media, Inc.||Free||4+||3.5|
|Wunderlist||Productivity||24/04/15||6 Wunderkinder GmbH||Free||4+||4|
|Japanese Translation||Productivity||24/04/15||Excite Japan Co.,Ltd.||Free||4+||N/A|
How the Apple Watch will keep you on track
- Rely on the list and be reminded of tasks. The list is a productivity manager that has endured throughout the decades, and now it's turned digital. Apps likes Wunderlist and CommitTo3 let you prioritise tasks and goals and help keep you on track. It's hard to ignore your tasks when they're staring at you from your arm.
- Get the support you need to see goals through to completion. Only you know what you need to finish your tasks, and you know what you respond to best. Do you need reminders throughout the day of your priorities? There's an app for that on Apple Watch. Do you want to share your goals with friends or collaborate with team members? There's an app for that, too.
- Keep going when you're on the go. Evernote and other similar apps are convenient because they let you create notes and keep track of everything through the app. The Apple Watch app is a companion to the Evernote iPhone and iPad app — see notes you've made, dictate notes and set reminders for yourself.
CommitTo3: The collaborative productivity companion
This app makes you prioritise the goals for your day by narrowing down on three that you want to commit to. Once you've decided, you load them into the app. The collaborative feature sees you create teams of friends, family workers and coworkers who all commit to their tasks as a group. Throughout the day you're motivated to achieve your own goals because you're collectively working through them with people you know. You'll stay on track with gentle reminders throughout the day and being able to check on how your team is doing.
Use your Apple Watch as a motivational and organisational tool and let it help you work towards your goals. There's a few apps available depending on your productivity needs, so consider the possibilities.
- ALSO READ: Wearables, Smartwatches & Fitness Trackers Compatibility Table.
- ALSO READ: When Will The Apple Watch 2 Come Out?
- ALSO READ: The Complete List of Apple Watch Games.