The greatest thing to happen to finance since the calculator.
Keeping track of your expenses, budgeting, reporting, online banking — everything has gone online, and there's a load of apps and programs that can support your financial needs. Even the most financially inept can find their incomings and outgoings managed with a few clicks of a button. Are you looking to keep track of your finances? Now you'll have the ultimate support with the finance apps available on the Apple Watch.
|Apple Watch App Name||Category||Release Date||Publisher||Price||Age Advisory Rating||Avg. User Rating|
|Tangerine Mobile Banking||Finance||24/04/15||Tangerine Bank||Free||4+||N/A|
Discover the financial possibilities with your Apple Watch
- Manage your finances on the go. Your watch goes where you go and is always within easy reach, and with finance apps on your Apple Watch, so will your money. See how you're tracking for the month and receive notifications for when you're falling short. You'll constantly be in control and know where you stand.
- Budget and keep track of expenses. Budgeting and financing apps have long been available and widely used — you can have apps that sync with your accounts and that give you automated updates of your finances. Are you spending too much? Your app will tell you. The possibilities continue with Apple Watch apps, where you can keep track of how you're going with your budget using your watch.
- Get a snapshot of your financial position. It's as easy as checking the time. See where you stand with your accounts, your credit cards and all of your debts. Has a payment been processed in time? Use your Apple Watch to check. Some US banks, such as Citi and Tangerine, are offering Apple Watch banking apps that lets you see a quick snapshot of your finances while you're on the go.
Want an easy way to budget? Try Mint.
The Mint Personal Finance app has long since established itself as a powerhouse in the budgeting applications space. Th watch version of this app has less features than the full version available on iPhone and iPad, but it can still help you in your money management endeavours. You can view whatever goals you've set for yourself and use your watch to make sure you're meeting them. Depending on how much help you need, you can also set reminders on your watch to keep you on track.
Whether you're an expert with your money, a financial novice, or just want a convenient way to track your spending and accounts, take a look at what the Apple Watch can do for you.
- ALSO READ: Wearables, Smartwatches & Fitness Trackers Compatibility Table.
- ALSO READ: When Will The Apple Watch 2 Come Out?
- ALSO READ: The Complete List of Apple Watch Games.