Refurbished products with 1-year warranty
- Free shipping
We have 1 Apple Store promo code Australia available
About Apple Store
Apple is one of the most recognised consumer brands in the world today. Based in Cupertino, California, the company is renowned for their industry changing range of electronics. Currently Apple sell their Mac line of computers, iPhone mobile phones, iPod portable music players and tablet computer, the iPad. Strong sales from products have seen Apple move into second place of the largest information technology companies.
Placing an online order for an Apple product is so easy using the Official Australian Apple Store. To sweeten the offer further, you can even get free engraving on selected items purchased online. Be sure to take advantage of the latest deals to save on your order and receive free shipping in Australia.
What's the most popular deal from Apple Store this week?
We have a total of 1 deals available for Apple Store today. However, the most popular deal from Apple Store is the Refurbished products with 1-year warranty. So get your hands on it before it runs out!
Redeeming your discount online
Apple started in 1976 by founders Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak and Ronald Wayne. Wayne shortly after sold his stake in the company back to Jobs and Wozniak. The first hardware sold by Apple was the Apple I in 1976 as a motherboard which came with a CPU, RAM and a graphics card. Apple continued to develop their product offering and released both the Apple Lisa and Macintosh in the early 1980's. The Macintosh was advertised by a now famous commercial directed by acclaimed movie director Ridley Scott. Sales grew strongly but did not hold.
Apple struggled through the late 1980's and early 1990's, until the launch of the iMac in 1998. This saw growth levels unprecedented in the company's history and over a million units were sold in that year. Apple continued to innovate their new product and sales continued to grow. They released a new portable music device, the iPod, in 2001 which went on to lead the digital transformation if the music. In 2006, Apple transitioned to use Intel processors and rolled out the revolutionary Macbook Pro. This further fuelled their growth and saw Apple continuing to create new devices.
Apple released their first smartphone in 2007, which was well received by consumers and quickly grew in market share. Each year since the company has revealed updated revisions of their devices which further helped increase annual revenues. The computer industry was then transformed in 2010 by the new portable tablet device, the iPad.
Apple hasn't always been loved by people around the world. As a leading technology company, they have had challenges with reducing expenditure without coming at the price of upsetting the people. Apple's contracted manufacturing workforce has been the subject of public scrutiny over conditions. In addition, Apple has received flack for reducing levels of tax paid in high tax regions by creating subsidiaries in low-tax countries or territories.[/fin_tab]
Apple Store common questions frequently asked
When will my item be delivered?
As you checkout, you are able to select when your item will be delivered. Options include next day before 9am through to standard delivery.
Can I return my Apple purchase?
You have 14 days to return unwanted items. Please note items must not be damaged.
To initiate a return, visit the online self service center or call 33 622 214 hours a day.
What is the warranty length on my items?
Most Apple items purchased in Australia are warranted for a period of 12 months. You can check your products warranty length through the policy section of the Apple website.
Can I buy an iPad?
Which payment methods can I use at Apple Store?
Apple Store Review | Pros and Cons
- Easy and convenient - You don't need to worry about leaving your work or home to buy your Apple product
- Free shipping - Purchase online and get free shipping on items within Australia
- No queue - Apple retail stores often have long queues, especially when a product launches
- Official - Expect only genuine products from the official Apple Store
- Delivery delays - As deliveries are handled by a third party, there can be delays outside of Apple's control
- Lack of store staff - The online store lacks the helpful store staff that can aid with making a purchase. There is Live Chat and phone number that you can use to ask questions
- Courier delivery - Unlike visiting a store, you will have to wait to receive your product via courier
Top tech deals
- Up to $100 off your orders at eBay Australia. This deal helped customers save money 234 times and was last verified in December 2021. We also found another 39 deals available from eBay Australia.
- Up to 85% off sale at Kogan. This deal helped customers save money 185 times and was last verified in November 2021. We also found another 7 deals available from Kogan.
- Up to 70% off deals at MyDeal. This deal helped customers save money 121 times and was last verified in November 2021. We also found another 5 deals available from MyDeal.
- Up to 65% off select brands at Catch. This deal helped customers save money 120 times and was last verified in November 2021. We also found another 18 deals available from Catch.
- Refurbished products with 1-year warranty at Apple Music. This deal helped customers save money 52 times and was last verified in November 2021. We also found another 0 deals available from Apple Music.
- Up to 35% off gaming accessories, Surface devices and more at Microsoft Store. This deal helped customers save money 51 times and was last verified in November 2021. We also found another 10 deals available from Microsoft Store.
- 40% off Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones at Amazon. This deal helped customers save money 32 times and was last verified in December 2021. We also found another 55 deals available from Amazon.
- Up to 40% off today's deals at Target Australia. This deal helped customers save money 31 times and was last verified in September 2021. We also found another 6 deals available from Target Australia.
- Save over $200 off NordVPN's 2 year plan at NordVPN. This deal helped customers save money 29 times and was last verified in November 2021. We also found another 4 deals available from NordVPN.
- 20% off with eBay Plus at eBay Australia. This deal helped customers save money 28 times and was last verified in December 2021. We also found another 39 deals available from eBay Australia.
How did we pick these Apple Store deals?Our editorial team compare thousands of deals, giving you the best Apple Store offers available today.
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Allup Silica IPO
Everything we know about the Allup Silica IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
The best products to achieve the clean beauty look
From where the no-makeup makeup look meets the model off duty vibe, we've put together a range of no-fuss products you'll love.
Where to watch Moulin Rouge! online in Australia
Every man wanted her – 1 man dared to love her.
How to watch Man United vs Arsenal Premier League live and match preview
Manchester United are scrambling to stay in touch with the top 4 as they host Arsenal this week
12-day advent calendars you can still get before Christmas
From toys to socks to beauty items, these are the top 12-day advent calendars you can still enjoy in the lead up to Christmas.
McDonald’s (MCD) share price, company profile and news
Steps to owning and managing McDonald's shares from in Australia.
Reputation & Christmas parties: Why I won’t be having a festive celebration this year
Reputation + Christmas parties: could it be the potential volcano erupting leaving rands, families and individuals to deal with the fallout?
Pay-as-you-groan: On-demand insurance that pays you $2K for a broken arm
Insurtech Flip has shaken up the insurance industry by launching the first on-demand injury cover in the country.
How to invest in the Qualitas Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Qualitas Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert