Purchase your next Apple device from the official Apple Store in Australia and save with limited time offers and free shipping.
Apple is one of the most recognised consumer brands in the world today. Based in Cupertino, California, the company is renowned for its changing range of electronics. Currently Apple sells Mac computers, iPhone mobile phones, iPod portable music players and tablet computers and iPads. Strong sales from products have seen Apple move into second place of the largest information technology companies.
Placing an online order for an Apple product is easy using the official Australian Apple Store. To sweeten the offer further, you can get free engraving on selected items. Be sure to take advantage of the latest deals to save on your order and receive free shipping in Australia.
Although Apple doesn't offer coupon codes, it does offer discounts and deals specifically for students.
Redeeming your discount online
Redeeming your discount online
- Click on the offer you'd like to utilise from the list above to be securely redirected to the online Apple Store.
- Once at the store, feel free to browse and add items to your cart by clicking the 'buy' button in the top right corner of the product page.
- Personalise your item by selecting variants including colour, capacity and size
- Click on 'select' in the right hand column of the site
- Select options such as engraving, accessories, speakers and service and support
- Press 'Add to Bag'
- Review your order and click 'Check Out'
- Either login to your Apple account or check out as a guest
- Click on the 'Enter Promo Code' text at the bottom of your payment screen and input your code, if applicable
- Choose your preferred delivery time frame and complete your shipping address, payment and account details.
- Click continue to complete your purchase.
Previous Offers from Apple
Apple is renowned for their products and offers advertised in the Apple Store. In previous years they have featured such great deals as:
- Buy an Apple Mac for university or study and get $100 free to spend on app purchases
- Buy an iPad and get $50 towards your spend on iPad apps.
These were only available in 2012, so click here to make sure you don't miss out on the latest Promo codes listed on finder.com.au for the latest offers.
Apple started in 1976 by founders Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak and Ronald Wayne. Wayne shortly after sold his stake in the company back to Jobs and Wozniak. The first hardware sold by Apple was the Apple I in 1976 as a motherboard which came with a CPU, RAM and a graphics card. Apple continued to develop their product offering and released both the Apple Lisa and Macintosh in the early 1980's. The Macintosh was advertised by a now famous commercial directed by acclaimed movie director Ridley Scott. Sales grew strongly but did not hold.
Apple struggled through the late 1980's and early 1990's, until the launch of the iMac in 1998. This saw growth levels unprecedented in the company's history and over a million units were sold in that year. Apple continued to innovate their new product and sales continued to grow. They released a new portable music device, the iPod, in 2001 which went on to lead the digital transformation if the music. In 2006, Apple transitioned to use Intel processors and rolled out the revolutionary Macbook Pro. This further fuelled their growth and saw Apple continuing to create new devices.
Apple released their first smartphone in 2007, which was well received by consumers and quickly grew in market share. Each year since the company has revealed updated revisions of their devices which further helped increase annual revenues. The computer industry was then transformed in 2010 by the new portable tablet device, the iPad.
Apple hasn't always been loved by people around the world. As a leading technology company, they have had challenges with reducing expenditure without coming at the price of upsetting the people. Apple's contracted manufacturing workforce has been the subject of public scrutiny over conditions. In addition, Apple has received flack for reducing levels of tax paid in high tax regions by creating subsidiaries in low-tax countries or territories.
Apple Store common questions frequently asked
When will my item be delivered?
As you checkout, you are able to select when your item will be delivered. Options include next day before 9am through to standard delivery.
Can I return my Apple purchase?
You have 14 days to return unwanted items. Please note items must not be damaged.
To initiate a return, visit the online self service center or call 33 622 214 hours a day.
What is the warranty length on my items?
Most Apple items purchased in Australia are warranted for a period of 12 months. You can check your products warranty length through the policy section of the Apple website.
Can I buy an iPad?
Apple Store Review | Pros and Cons of shopping at the Official Online Apple Store
- Easy and convenient - You don't need to worry about leaving your work or home to buy your Apple product
- Free shipping - Purchase online and get free shipping on items within Australia
- No queue - Apple retail stores often have long queues, especially when a product launches
- Official - Expect only genuine products from the official Apple Store
- Delivery delays - As deliveries are handled by a third party, there can be delays outside of Apple's control
- Lack of store staff - The online store lacks the helpful store staff that can aid with making a purchase. There is Live Chat and phone number that you can use to ask questions
- Courier delivery - Unlike visiting a store, you will have to wait to receive your product via courier