Apple iPhone 11: Features | Specifications | Pricing
|Launch price (RRP)||$1,199|
There's plenty of competition in the mobile phone space, but Apple stands alone as the premium flagship brand, even though recent times have seen a bit of a dip in iPhone sales.
Australians love their iPhones above just about anybody but Samsung, and even there it's rather a Ford vs Holden type comparison. The Apple iPhone 11 is Apple's most "affordable" iPhone for 2019, but it's no slouch in many respects.
- Wide range of colour choices
- 6.1-inch Liquid Retina display
- Dual-lens camera
- Portrait and Night Modes
- Apple A13 Bionic on board
- 64GB, 128GB or 256GB storage, but no expansion
- No 5G option
- Up to one hour battery life improvement over iPhone XR
- Wired and wireless charging
- Apple's lowest-cost iPhone might be its best bet yet again
Pricing and availabilityBack to top
Compare iPhone 11 plans
You can also purchase the iPhone 11 on a handset repayment plan from Telstra, Optus, Vodafone or TeleChoice. This will split the cost of your new phone over 12, 24 or 36 months, and you'll get a mobile plan with it too.
Apple iPhone 11 specifications
Power, storage and battery
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked