Apple iPhone 11: Features | Specifications | Pricing
Apple's new flagship iPhone 11 features the powerful A13 Bionic chip and an all-new dual-camera array.
Power, storage and battery
|Launch price (RRP)||$1,199|
There's plenty of competition in the mobile phone space, but Apple stands alone as the premium flagship brand, even though recent times have seen a bit of a dip in iPhone sales.
Australians love their iPhones above just about anybody but Samsung, and even there it's rather a Ford vs Holden type comparison. The Apple iPhone 11 is Apple's most "affordable" iPhone for 2019, but it's no slouch in many respects.
- Wide range of colour choices
- 6.1-inch Liquid Retina display
- Dual-lens camera
- Portrait and Night Modes
- Apple A13 Bionic on board
- 64GB, 128GB or 256GB storage, but no expansion
- No 5G option
- Up to one hour battery life improvement over iPhone XR
- Wired and wireless charging
- Apple's lowest-cost iPhone might be its best bet yet again