Earn uncapped Qantas Points so you can save up for larger rewards.
Important InformationThe ANZ Frequent Flyer Gold Credit Card is no longer available for new applications. However, we've kept the information online for the benefit of existing customers and for those who are interested.You can compare the current range of ANZ credit cards here.
- Benefit from American Express and Visa. When you use your American Express card for purchases you earn 1.25 points for every dollar you spend. On your Visa card will earn you 0.5 point per dollar.
- Bonus points. When you use your ANZ Frequent Flyer Gold Credit Cards to make purchases through any ANZ Bonus Partner, you can earn bonus points.
- Redeeming points. You can redeem accumulated points through the Qantas Frequent Flyer Program, though to do so you should be a Qantas Frequent Flyer Program member. If you're not already a member, know that you have to pay a fee to join.
- Commission-free travellers cheques. When you purchase travellers cheques through any ANZ branch in Australia, you don’t have to pay any commission.
- American Express Selects. American Express Selects presents a range of exclusive offers which includes airport benefits and retail discounts.
- Visa Entertainment. Through the Visa Entertainment online portal, you get access to exclusive merchandise, special events and more.
ANZ Frequent Flyer Gold benefits
- eDine. This web-based program offers cardholders an array of leisure and dining benefits which include offers that cover hotels, restaurants, bistros and cafes in Australia as well as New Zealand. A free newsletter keeps you updated about the latest offers.
- ANZ Wine Club. Membership to the ANZ Wine Club comes with special offers, discounts and wine advice. Here, you can find premium labels, limited-edition releases and great-value wines.
- ANZ Car Rental Cover. This complimentary insurance cover provides peace of mind when you’re driving in a hired car. This cover pays a maximum of $2,050 in the form of excess for damage to a rental car.
ANZ Frequent Flyer Gold Credit Card features
Before you apply for this card make sure you take the following aspects into account.
- Annual fee. Both cards, together, attract an annual fee of $195
- Additional cardholders. You can add as many as nine additional cardholders to the primary card. Each additional card attracts an annual fee of $10 and a rewards program services fee of $55.
- Credit limit. Both cards come with a unified minimum credit limit of .
- Interest-free days. You can get up to 55 interest-free days on purchases as long as you pay your balance in full every billing cycle.
- Insurance. Get 90-day purchase security insurance that provides cover in case of damage, loss or theft of personal items you purchase using these cards.
- Emergency replacement. Get worldwide emergency replacement if you lose your ANZ Frequent Flyer Gold cards.