The ANZ Business Premium Saver is a flexible savings account for businesses that doesn’t charge monthly account-keeping fees and pays interest on balances above $5,000.
This account is for business use only. Businesses include sole traders, companies, a partnership, trust or co-operative.
SPECIAL OFFER: 0.85% p.a. bonus interest until 31 October 2019Open an ANZ Business Premium Saver account online before 7 October 2019 to receive 0.85% p.a. bonus interest on your funds until 31 October 2019. You must maintain a balance or $5000 or more to be eligible for the special bonus interest. This offer is for new accounts only. Full terms and conditions are available on ANZ's site.
No account-keeping fees
This account doesn't charge monthly account-keeping fees.
Earn interest on balances above $5,000
The interest offered on this account is tiered. Balances above $5,000 will earn 0.10% interest, while balances below this do not earn any interest.
Linked business transaction account
You'll need to link this account to an ANZ business transaction account to be able to move your savings in and out of the Business Premium Saver.
Make five free ANZ transactions a month
Although this is a savings account that pays interest, you're able to make five free ANZ transactions each month without paying an extra fee or sacrificing your interest. ANZ transactions include deposits, withdrawals or transfers to or from the account.
No minimum deposit or balance requirement
There's no minimum balance requirement to open this account, and there's no ongoing deposit or balance requirement to meet.
Internet banking and mobile banking
You can access your account 24/7 using Internet banking or the ANZ app on your phone when you're out and about.
- No monthly account-keeping fees
- Five free ANZ transactions a month
- Interest earned is less competitive than some other accounts
How to apply
If you think this account is right for you, you can apply online in less than 10 minutes. Before you head to ANZ's site to start your application, make sure you meet the account's eligibility criteria.
- Business use only. This account is for business use only, not for personal use. You can be a sole trader, company, trust, partnership or association.
- Australian business. Your business must be a registered Australian business.
- Over 18 years of age. To apply for this account in your name on behalf of your business, you must be the owner/director and you must be over the age of 18.
- Proof of identity. You will need to provide at least two forms of identification, such as a driver's licence, passport or Medicare card.
- Australian Business Number (ABN). As this account is only for business use, you'll need to provide your ABN.