With the ANZ Business Extra Account, for the one monthly account keeping fee, you get access to ANZ Internet Banking for Business. Plus, most transaction types are free, without monthly limits imposed. You can elect to receive a free linked ANZ Business Visa Debit card with this account, and you can also apply for an optional overdraft facility.
ANZ Business Extra
- Account keeping fee
- ATM withdrawal fee
- Overseas ATM withdrawal fee
- Overseas transaction fee of transaction value
This business transaction account has a $10 monthly account fee which may seem a bit steep at first, but the account comes with a number of included benefits. You can make unlimited ANZ ATM and electronic transactions at no extra cost. Other transactions may come with fees.
Optional overdraft facility
Access to ANZ Internet Banking for Business platform
$10 monthly fee applies
Overseas transaction and ATM fees apply
|Product Name||ANZ Business Extra|
|Monthly account fee||$10|
|Own network ATM fee||$0|
|International ATM Fee||$5|
|International transaction fee||3%|
|Monthly deposit required to waive account fee||N/A|
|Contactless Payments||Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, Fitbit Pay, Garmin Pay|
|Joint account availability||No|
|Minimum opening deposit||N/A|
$10 monthly account fee.
The ANZ Business Extra Account has a monthly account keeping fee of $10. However, there's a number of included extras in this account that aren't included with alternative ANZ business accounts.
Unlimited ANZ ATM and electronic transactions
You can make unlimited transactions using ANZ internet/phone banking, ANZ ATMs or an ANZ Business Visa Debit card. There may be fees for other transactions.
20 free ANZ transactions per month
You can make up to 20 free ANZ transactions per month, which includes cheque deposits/withdrawals and staff assisted transactions. Fees may apply if you exceed the 20 transaction limit.
Free ANZ Business Visa Debit Card
You can use this card to access funds in your account at any time using ATMs, EFTPOS terminals, online banking and phone banking. The Visa payWave feature lets you use your card to make contactless payments for purchases less than $100. This card comes in three colours and you can get the bank to embed you business name on the card.
ANZ safety features
ANZ Falcon anti-fraud protection and Visa's Zero Liability policy are in place to offer that extra peace of mind.
Optional ANZ Business Overdraft feature
If you get the optional business overdraft facility linked to your account you can be sure that you have access to extra money as and when you need it. You get to choose from secured and unsecured options and there is no minimum or maximum term. Flexible repayment options can give you greater control over your cash flow.
Cheque book available
This account comes with an optional cheque book facility, and you can write unlimited number of cheques for free.
Access ANZ Internet Banking for Business at no extra cost
The ANZ Internet Banking for Business platform gives you a secure way to manage your business cash flow online. Some benefits include co-signatory authorisation as well as higher payment limits. You can also use this platform to make international transfers, to set up direct debits, for efficient payroll management and more. This platform normally costs $15 per month, but there's no extra charge for this platform when you open a ANZ Business Extra account.
Phone banking available
You can use phone banking to check your account's balance and its transaction summary. Phone banking lets you initiate fund transfers, and you can use it to order cheque books. Phone banking also lets you connect with an ANZ representative.
How to applyYou can apply for this account online. Applying requires that you meet the following eligibility criteria and have the below documentation handy.
- Business account. You are applying as a sole trader, company, partnership, trust, society, co-operative or association.
- Authority. You have authority to open an account on behalf of the business you represent.
- Over 18. All signatories are over the age of 18 years.
- Business details. The trading name of your business, its mailing address and its structure (sole trader, company, trust and so on).
- Business number. Such as Australian Company Number (ACN), Australian Business Number (ABN) or Association Number.
- Personal details of signatories. Details of all signatories to include complete names, job titles, dates of birth and contact details.
What happens after I submit my application?
Once you submit your online application you should receive a confirmation email from ANZ in minutes. You can expect to hear from an ANZ small business specialist within 24 hours on business days. This is essentially to confirm your details, clarify your doubts, and then, open the account. Once the account is open you can make deposits straightaway. You receive another email notifying you of the account opening and a nominated branch, along with instructions surrounding what you have to do to activate the account completely.
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked