When and where to shop the Anastasia Beverly Hills x Carli Bybel palette
Image: Instagram user carlibel
Your first look at the swatches of the Anastasia Beverly Hills x Carli Bybel palette - plus see the full holiday collection here!
Anastasia Beverly Hills has just announced a new eyeshadow palette, and this one is in collaboration with beauty influencer Carli Bybel. If you don't know who she is, let me break it down for you. She has over 6 million YouTube subscribers and 5 million Instagram followers to her name. We love her gorgeous makeup looks and her obsession with her many cats. She's joined forces with this mega beauty brand to create a limited-edition eyeshadow palette and spoiler alert: we're already obsessed!
When can you get your hands on this baby? You don't need to wait very long, with the release date set for 7 October. On this date, you'll be able to purchase the palette from Anastasia Beverly Hills online and we expect it to only take a few days until you can purchase it from Sephora. You'll want to be quick though – judging by the beauty of this eyeshadow palette, we expect it to be a fast sell out!
The packaging on this palette is what really makes it a stand out. It's covered in gorgeous pink rhinestones, and this belongs on our vanity immediately! The Carli Bybel palette includes 14 shades with an array of formulas, colours and tones. You get your standard mattes that are used in the crease – we can see shades of orange, burgundy, cool toned and a warm toned brown. But to really get the party started, Carli has included heaps of fun glitter shades. Take your pick from golds, pinks, purples and more. They are a perfect representation of her personality and we can't wait to start creating makeup looks!
Images: Instagram user trendmood1
At the same time, Anastasia Beverly Hills is dropping the holiday collection and wow - it's seriously impressive! Check out the full range below.
- Undressed Lip Set - All nude tones, arriving in three matte liquid lipsticks, a metallic liquid lipstick and a lip gloss.
- Mini Loose Highlighter Set - all three iconic shades of loose highlighter in a travel-friendly set.
- Holiday Loose Glitter Kit - a range of exclusive tones with unique, multidimensional reflects. Plus, you get a mini glitter adhesive.
View this post on Instagram
Keen to see more beauty news? Here at Finder, we've got you covered. You can check out our round-up of the complete Kylie Cosmetics x Balmain collection. Or if you're into reviews, we recommend heading on over to our HiSmile Teeth Whitening review.
- Finder Beauty Fave: Marc Jacobs Beauty Youthquake Retexturizing Moisturiser
- What’s in The Powerpuff Girls x Inglot cosmetics collection?
- What’s in the Pokémon x Shu Uemura Art of Hair collection?
- Tati Beauty: Everything you need to know
- Why you’re going to want Revolution Beauty’s new Halloween makeup range