When you can shop the Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Mini Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 3
Another product from one of Anastasia Beverly Hills' most sought-after collections is on its way!
If you're a big fan of Anastasia Beverly Hills, then we have some major news for you. Having only just dropped Vol. 3 of its stunning Norvina collection last year, ABH has now revealed that it's set to release a new product from the line.
The mega beauty label took to Instagram early this morning to break the news, promising that we'll be able to get our hands on a brand new Mini Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 3 from 27 January on the Anastasia Beverly Hills site.
The palette will also drop onto the Sephora site and will then be officially released in stores on 31 January. It's worth remembering though that this is a US release date, so we may have to wait a little longer to see it appear on the Australian Sephora site.
So, what's the palette like?
Despite being much smaller than other palettes we've seen so far from the Norvina line, the Mini Pro Pigment Palette is still very much on our wishlist. The product itself comes in a gorgeous aqua palette decorated with shiny red cherries on top and it is cute.
The nine full-size shades keep the punchy colour vibe of the original Vol. 3 palette, but this time focus more on reds and blues.
You can check out the swatches below:
- A1 – (Sheer white with iridescent pink reflect)
- A2 – (Lilac glitter with multidimensional sparkle)
- A3 – (Smoky blueberry with bright blue shimmer)
- B2 – (Matte sky blue)
- C2 – (Matte jade green)
- B1 – (Matte deep raspberry)
- B3 – (Matte rose pink)
- C1 – (Matte dark cherry)
- C3 – (Matte bright cherry)
As usual, there is a mix of both shimmery and matte shades to help you create looks for absolutely any occasion. While the hues aren't for the faint-hearted, we can already see some stunning spring-time look possibilities with these babies.
View this post on Instagram
- Finder Beauty Fave: La Mer The Hand Treatment
- What’s in the ColourPop x Sailor Moon collaboration?
- Jeffree Star’s nude palette is coming in 2020: Why should you care?
- Everything you need to know about the MAC x Barbie collaboration
- Finder Beauty Fave: beautyblender Bounce Airbrush Liquid Whip Concealer