Anastasia Beverly Hills: A guide to shopping the brand in Australia
How did the brand reach cult status? What products do you absolutely need to try? All your questions on Anastasia Beverly Hills answered.
Where to buy Anastasia Beverly Hills
- This is the official online store. If you're keen to be the first to get your hands on a new product launch, this is the place to shop.
- Looking to spoil yourself with a large beauty haul? No worries, Anastasia Beverly Hills offers Afterpay.
- Subscribe to the Anastasia Beverly Hills mailing list on site and you can receive updates on new arrivals, special offers and other exciting discounts.
- Sephora was one of the first Australian stockists of the brand. You can pay with Afterpay.
- When you spend $55 or over, you'll score yourself free shipping. Plus, with every purchase you make, Sephora gives you free samples.
- You can sign up to become a Beauty Pass member (for free) and you can earn heaps of rewards to spend on all kinds of different items.
- Mecca carries over 100 globally renowned beauty brands. This means that while you shop the Anastasia Beverly Hills range, you can pick up some other goodies too.
- If you've spent a little too much, Mecca's got your back. You can shop with Afterpay.
- Spending over $35? Maybe you're getting something small like a pretty lipstick. Mecca offers free shipping, and you get complimentary samples with every single order.
- Catch is the place to shop for daily deals. But does it include Anastasia Beverly Hills? It sure does – you can save on anything and everything from the beauty brand here.
- Sign up to Club Catch and receive free shipping on all orders over $45, plus exclusive access to some of the best deals. If you want to give it a try, you can do so for free for 30 days.
- You can choose to subscribe to Catch's email newsletter to be alerted to all the daily deals.
Latest news from Anastasia Beverly Hills
This is your first official look at the palette and swatches of Anastasia Beverly Hills x Norvina's final palette of 2020. Read more…
Another product from one of Anastasia Beverly Hills' most sought-after collections is on its way! Read more…
This is your first look at Amrezy's eyeshadow palette with Anastasia Beverly Hills – see all the swatches here. Read more…
Your first look at the swatches of the Anastasia Beverly Hills x Carli Bybel palette - plus see the full holiday collection here! Read more…
Volume 2 of the Norvina palette is here – see all the first images. Read more…
Get ready because Anastasia Beverly Hills is about to launch an entire Norvina collection. See all the pictures here. Read more…
About Anastasia Beverly Hills
Anastasia Soare is the brains behind the iconic beauty brand. But how did it start? The beauty entrepreneur launched the brand with a flagship salon in Beverly Hills in 1997.
Anastasia's goal was to introduce the world to brow shaping, based on her patented Golden Ratio Eyebrow Shaping Method.
Anastasia said: "Our eyes are intrinsically trained to spot divine proportion and immediately associate it with beauty and harmony". That's why she created a set of arches that perfectly frame and suit any face shape.
She said: "Brows should begin directly above the middle of your nostrils. The highest point of the arch should connect the tip of the nose with the middle of the iris. Brows should end where the corner of the nostril connects with the outer corner of the eye."
While her passion for eyebrows is clear, Anastasia didn't launch her first product line until three years later in 2000. Since this time, the brand has expanded to cover all categories like face, lips and eyes.
If you're not buying an Anastasia Beverly Hills eyebrow product, we bet it's an eyeshadow palette – it's what the brand is known for. Some of the best and most popular eyeshadow palettes come from Anastasia Beverly Hills, including Modern Renaissance and Soft Glam.
Anastasia's daughter Claudia is the president of the brand. At first, she led the company's day-to-day operations, product development and marketing. Now, Claudia is getting involved with the creative side of things and has brought out numerous eyeshadow palettes, like the Norvina collection.
While the products are not vegan, Anastasia Beverly Hills is committed to cruelty-free product formulation, testing and development.Back to top
Our top picks from Anastasia Beverly Hills:
Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette
Dewy Set Setting Spray
Norvina Pro Pigment Eyeshadow Palette Vol 1
Glow Kit - Sun Dipped
Shimmer Body Oil
Reviews and tutorials you need to see on Anastasia Beverly Hills:Back to top
Deals and discounts you need to know about:
Image source: Pinterest
Even more shopping deals
Ask an Expert