Find the best deal on your next holiday with discounted stays at luxury resorts, spas and hotels with these Anantara promo codes.
Anantara is a luxury hotel, resort and spa group based in Thailand.
Guests can find Anantara properties in 11 countries worldwide.
Frequent customers are rewarded for their loyalty with free room upgrades and personalised services.
Anantara promo codes and coupons
|Up to 30% off Middle East island resorts||Valid for stays on select dates. Includes breakfast for two. Minimum stay of 2-nights to redeem offer. T&C's apply.||
|Book early and save up to 25%||Book an Anantara stay in advance and get discounts up to 25% or free extras like breakfast and airport transfers.||
|Become an Anantara Privilege member to receive discounts and upgrades||Sign up to Anantara’s membership program for member discounts and upgrades when your status increases.||
Deals overview for Anantara
- Total deals: 3
- Best discount: 30%
- Best deal (by discount): Up to 30% off Middle East island resorts
Where can I find an Anantara hotel?
- Siem Reap (Angkor Wat)
- Bali, Seminyak
- Bali, Uluwatu
- Bazaruto Island
- Medjumbe Island
- Tangalle, Peace Haven
- Bangkok, Baan Rajprasong
- Bangkok, Riverside
- Bangkok, Sathorn
- Bangkok, Siam
- Chiang Mai
- Golden Triangle
- Hua Hin
- Phuket, Mai Khao
- Phuket Layan
- Koh Samui, Bophut
- Koh Samui, Lawana
- Koh Phangan, Rasananda
- Si Kao, South of Krabi
- Banana Island
United Arab Emirates
- Eastern Mangroves
- Qasr Al Sarab
- Royal Pavilion Villas
- Desert Islands
- Al Yamm
- Al Sahel
- The Palm Dubai
- Hoi An
- Mui Ne
- Royal Livingstone
Anantara Review | Pros and Cons
- Loyalty Club. Members receive benefits and personalised services such as flexible check-out times and free upgrades.
- Frequent travellers rewarded. Your membership level automatically increases when you stay frequently with Anantara.
- Local experiences. Anantara specialises in providing activities and tours that immerse guests into local culture and provide local experiences.
- E-Gifts available. E-Gift cards valued at US$50–$5,000 can be purchase online.
- Corporate facilities available. Conference rooms, function areas and other corporate facilities are available at Anantara properties worldwide and can be organised on request.
- Prices vary. Anantara room prices vary between properties, and the rates at some properties could be limiting for some people.
How do I make a booking with Anantara?
You can make a booking online using your debit or credit card. Select your destination from the list and search for availability using the search form. Move through the booking process step by step. You will need to confirm a reservation with your credit card details.
What forms of payment does Anantara accept?
- Diners Club
- American Express
What is the Anantara cancellation policy?
Late cancellation and “no-show” penalties are charged according to the cancellation policy of the particular rate and room you reserve.
The cancellation policy for your booking will be clearly displayed on the reservation form during the booking process.