Anaconda Boxing Day sales 2021
Equip yourself for your next great adventure without breaking the bank this Boxing Day at Anaconda.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Anaconda specialises in everything you need to explore the great outdoors. If you're planning your next expedition and want to pick up outdoorsy essentials, you can rely on this retailer to deliver all the products you're searching for. And, right now, Anaconda's Boxing Day sale is in full swing, meaning you'll be able to score a huge discount.
Scroll on to see just how much you could save during the 2021 Boxing Day sales at Anaconda.
The latest Anaconda offers
What products does Anaconda sell?
If you're looking to get outdoor-ready for your next big adventure, Anaconda is your go-to. Whether you're a professional, enthusiast or hobbyist, you'll find everything you need to up your camping, hiking and water sports game in this compellingly diverse online catalogue. From outdoor gear, equipment and accessories to practical clothing and footwear, Anaconda is a must-visit on your mission to ensure you're equipped for every season.
Shopping online vs shopping in-store
Some people adore the buzz of shopping in-store during the Boxing Day sales. If that's you, you will absolutely be able to bag a bargain at your local Anaconda during this year's event. However, the overcrowded aisles and frantic nature of the sales in general is enough to send many of us running for the hills.
Sound like you? Don't panic. You'll be able to take advantage of the very same deals and discounts as in-store shoppers (plus, perhaps even an online exclusive offer or two) via the website. Win-win.
What will be on sale during the Anaconda Boxing Day sale?
Based on what we witnessed during last year's Boxing Day event, we're expecting Anaconda to slash prices by up to 75% on a great range of products site-wide. Whilst we can't say for sure what this year will bring, we're certain it's going to be unforgettable.
What is the Anaconda returns policy?
If for any reason you're not 100% happy with your purchase, the majority of products are eligible for return within 28 days of receipt.
There are a few exceptions to this rule, however. Sleeping bags, sleeping bag liners, travel pillows, DVDs, fridges/freezers, GPS and electronic navigation devices, all personal protective equipment, harnesses, ropes and cords, carabiners and connectors, hardware for life support such as ascenders, fall arresters and descenders, personal flotation devices, airbeds, helmets, thermals and underwear, swimwear, bike components, bike knickers or shorts with an underwear component, perishable goods, camper trailers, special customer orders, clearance items, bike services and gift cards are all final sale.
Also, unboxed bikes will require assessment. Once a return has been approved, a 10% assessment charge will be deducted from the refund total.
Products can be returned free of charge in-store or via a carrier of your choice at your own cost.
Tips and tricks for shopping on Boxing Day
If you're wanting to ensure you shop smarter during the Boxing Day sales this year, take these handy tips and tricks on board:
- Subscribe to Finder's newsletter. Sign up to our newsletter and we'll keep you in the know with the very best Boxing Day deals and discounts throughout the sales this year.
- Set yourself a budget and stick to it. Before embarking on your sale shopping spree, be sure to take a look at your finances first. Work out an affordable amount to splurge and no matter what, don't overstretch your budget. This will ensure that you don't end up in unnecessary debt.
- Make a list. Before a sale shopping spree is the best time to clear out your garage or shed. Make an inventory of your equipment and clothing collection and note down everything you need to add or replace during the Boxing Day event. This will give your shopping spree a focus and stop you from walking away with loads of stuff you neither wanted nor needed.
- Browse in advance. Spend an evening or two trawling through the Anaconda website ahead of Boxing Day. Try to pick out the exact products you're wanting to buy and add them to your basket in advance. Doing this will help you to see exactly how much you stand to save by shopping during the sale.
- Apply your coupon. It could be that Anaconda decides to offer a site-wide discount that needs to be activated by using a discount code on Boxing Day this year. If this happens, make sure that your promo has been properly applied before completing the checkout process.
- Do your research. Plenty of Australian retailers offer similar products to those available at Anaconda. Check out its competitors on Boxing Day to avoid the disappointment of later learning that you could have got a better deal elsewhere.
Ask an Expert