Amsterdam flights from $897 return
Blink and you'll miss it sale to Europe with Virgin Australia.
For the next three days only (until 18 May), you can score cheap flights with Virgin Australia to Amsterdam with fares also available from Brisbane from $990 return and Melbourne from $1,046 return.
The best prices are for travel from October to November but you can find discounted fares into February 2019.
We've highlighted the cheapest dates in our table below.
You'll need to be quick though as these prices are only available until 18 May on BYOJet’s website.
How good are these fares?
These are not the cheapest fares we’ve ever seen, that honour likely goes to these China Southern flights with very restricted travel dates from $756 return.
Sale fares around the $1,000 mark are more likely, though, so while you’re not paying the lowest, it's still a pretty good deal. You also get to fly with the regions best airline which is always a bonus.
Flights to Amsterdam on sale:
|From||To||Return fare||Sample travel dates||Book|
|Perth||Amsterdam||$897||4 November - 2 December 2018||Book your flight to Amsterdam|
|Brisbane||Amsterdam||$990||6 November - 4 December 2018||Book your flight to Amsterdam|
|Melbourne||Amsterdam||$1,046||13 October - 14 November 2018||Book your flight to Amsterdam|
- 10 most popular travel destinations for Australians in 2021
- South Australia reopens border with NSW: What to know before you go
- Queensland reopens its borders to select NSW areas: Here’s what you need to know
- WA travel vouchers: Who qualifies for the $1 million in free travel?
- Virgin Australia becomes the first Australian airline to offer flexible bookings until 2021