Use these American Apparel promo codes and coupons to get ethically-made fashion at a discount.
Once known for its colourful basics, today American Apparel is home to a fashion field of jeans, outerwear, seasonal fashion and vintage finds. Its fresh, youthful creations are popular all over the world and its unique and controversial ad campaigns never fail to make headlines.
American Apparel has a name in the fashion industry as a company that is ‘sweatshop free’. Its factories are located in Los Angeles and employ apparel workers who enjoy a fair wage and full benefits.
American Apparel promo codes November 2018
Popular Top 5 deals - shopping only coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|16 Nov 2018||5% off everything||P5O****|
|8 Oct 2018||$20 off your first order||20N****|
|16 Oct 2018||$20 off orders over $60 for all customers||FIN****|
|16 Nov 2018||Up to 50% off select items||********|
|8 Oct 2018||Up to 60% off 20,000+ styles||********|
What can I buy from American Apparel?
- Underwear – Well-cut, high quality cotton knit and mesh underwear is one of the flagship products for the American Apparel line. Get flattering styles in eye popping shades for the ultimate "sexy in your skin" feeling.
- Disco pants – High impact, playful and ever so slightly tongue-in-cheek, American Apparel’s whole disco collection is sure to make an impression.
- Tennis skirts – The flattering "tennis skirt" style has made a comeback. You can choose variety of colours and variations of the classic cut.
- Dresses – For every body, every shape, every age, and every occasion. American Apparel's dress line wholeheartedly embodies the company’s main selling point: fashionable basics.
American Apparel Review | Pros and Cons
- American Apparel adheres to a ‘no sweatshop’ policy, so you know that every person involved in getting your item to you, is getting a fair go.
- As a vertical integration (owns and runs every part of the production) company, American Apparel has a huge range, and is able to keep costs down, savings which are passed onto the customer.
- Free standard shipping for orders over $100, and free express shipping for orders over $400.
- Order tracking available on the website.
- Returns are only available on items bought on full price.
How can I get American Apparel free shipping?
American Apparel offers free standard shipping for all orders over $100. If your order is under $100, standard shipping costs a flat rate of $8. Orders delivered with standard shipping are estimated to take five to seven business days to most Australian locations.
If you live in a rural area, or the Northern Territory, it might take a bit longer. If you want to track the progress of your delivery, you can do so on the American Apparel website.
Express shipping is also available. Customers who spend more than $400 on one order are eligible for free express shipping. If you want your order shipped express and you haven’t spent $400 dollars or more, you can choose to pay an extra $25 dollars at checkout.
Express shipping usually arrived with three to four days to most Australian locations.
American Apparel accepts the following forms of payment:
How to I exchange or return items to American Apparel?
- If you’re unhappy with your purchase once it arrives, you can return it to American Apparel for a refund or exchange. Be aware that returns and exchanges are only available on items purchased on full price, and intimates (including bodysuits), swimwear, and vintage items are not eligible for returns.
- To make a return, fill in the returns form, available on the American Apparel website. Repack the item and send it back to the address listed on the American Apparel website. You will need to pay for return shipping.
- You can also return items bought from the American Apparel online store in any American Apparel retail concept store. This service is not available in concession stores (stores that sell the American Apparel brand, but are not American Apparel owned shops).