Amazon Prime Day personal care appliances deals 2020
Prime Day has arrived and personal care appliances just got way more affordable at Amazon.
Updated . What changed?
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Amazon Prime Day is a key shopping date for Prime members all over the world. If you're looking to score a huge discount and love the convenience of shopping online at Amazon, there really is no better time to secure a sweeter deal than right now.
Whether you're shopping for hair removal solutions and epilators, massage machines and foot spas, or anything else entirely, Amazon Prime Day looks set to bring some of the very best deals and discounts we've seen all year. What's more, this limited time only sale has arrived just in time for you to save on great gifts in your preparation for the festive season ahead. Seize the day and source personal care appliances at a steal right now.
Scroll on to see all the awesome deals across personal care appliances on offer throughout the Amazon Prime Day event. Trust us, these are too good to miss.
While you wait for the next Amazon Prime Day, here are some other personal care appliances deals:
What is Amazon Prime Day?
Amazon Prime Day is an unmissable shopping event that's hosted annually exclusively for Prime members. It's so popular that many people sign up for the free trial just so that they can access the exclusive deals and discounts too. The event involves a limited-time shopping window where prices are slashed across a massive range of products discounted by up to 85% off. Given the exclusivity of this sale and the unmissable discounts that are usually on the table, Amazon Prime Day is now giving other high-profile sale events like Black Friday and Cyber Monday a run for their money too.
When is Amazon Prime Day 2020?
This year, Amazon has switched up it's calendar slightly and, rather than hosting its traditional mid-July sale, the event has been scheduled for October! Amazon Prime Day this year is set to be a two-day event that will run from midnight on 13 October through to 11:59 PM on 14 October, making this year's sale the biggest sale extravaganza to date.
How to score pre-Prime Day sales
As with most Amazon Prime sales, pre-sale discounts will start to appear as the event draws closer. Last year, the deals and discounts started more than 2-weeks before the official sale date and lucky Prime members were given some amazing deals during this period including 40% off Kindle Unlimited memberships and discounted Amazon music subscriptions too.
Another way to access early Amazon Prime Day deals is by asking Alexa. Last year, Alexa dished out exclusive savings to Echo owners two hours before the sale event started, so we'd recommend asking you Echo about Prime deals from around 9 PM the night before the official date of the sale and see whether you can unlock a pre-sale discount this time round.
Can you preview Amazon Prime Day deals?
If you ask Alexa, you may find that you'll be able to learn some insider info on a variety of the exclusive deals days ahead of Prime Day, giving you a sneak peak of what's to come. Bear in mind that Amazon Prime Day is laid out in what it calls "Lightning Deals." These deals only last for a very limited time and once they're over they're gone for good. As such, it's a wise idea to plan out exactly what you're wanting to buy before you start to shop.
Amazon Prime Day shopping tips
When it comes to shopping during sales as big as Amazon Prime Day, it pays to be prepared. Below is a list of tips and tricks to help you shop savvier during the 2020 sale event.
- Recognise the good deals and dodge the bluffs. The Prime Day Lightning Deals are fast-paced and frenzy-inducing. New ones are added as frequently as every five minutes, which can quickly turn your online shopping spree into chaos. While you will need to act quickly to secure the products you want, resist the urge to keep hitting "Add to Cart" on every product you see. Whenever possible, take the time to do a quick Internet search to confirm that the Prime Day price really is as good as it boasts to be because a good deal is only a good deal until it isn't.
- Pay attention to the small print. Some Prime Day deals, particularly on electronics such as TVs, smart devices and computers, don't actually reveal the brand name and model number until just seconds before the sale lands. Pause to check these all-important details before pouncing on a low price.
- Plan ahead. Never, ever go into a sale event without a clear goal. Set some time ahead in advance of the start of the event and think about what it is that you actually need or want to buy. By giving your sale shopping spree a purpose, you'll stop yourself from walking away with a bunch of stuff you didn't really want or need.
- Check reviews. Sale events can make you feel pressured to shop speedily in order to snatch up the best discounts. This could result in you skipping out on reading through the product reviews as carefully as you usually would, which isn't a great idea. Reading product reviews is vital, unless you're already familiar with the product and know for sure it's what you want.
- Compare prices. As Amazon Prime Day is being launched close to Black Friday this year, it's a good idea to check out competing deals online. By now, other retailers are very aware of Amazon's biggest deal day of the year, so there's a chance you could find similar or even better deals by shopping around.
- Check returns policies. Yes, most Amazon products are eligible for return within a specified period which varies depending on the purchased item. However, it doesn't hurt to double check the info before you buy so that you know exactly where you stand should the need to return an item arise.
- Voice shop. If you have an Echo device, shop hands-free by taking advantage of exclusive deals by voice shopping with Alexa.
More guides on Finder
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best online deals in Australia, hand-picked by Finder's shopping experts.
Vogue Fashion’s Night In 2020: Deals, dates and events
The 11-day shopping event will see major discounts from all your favourite fashion and beauty brands.
Best Prime Day deals still available from Amazon US and UK
You can still grab a great Prime Day deal with global offers on OPPO smartphones, Seagate game drives and more.
Amazon Prime Day 2020: Best Samsung deals
Samsung's best Amazon Prime Day deals include 24% off Galaxy Note 20 smartphones, 40% off Galaxy Buds and 1TB SSDs for $269.
Prime Day Deal: AncestryDNA test kits for $99 ($60 off)
AncestryDNA's popular DNA testing kits are currently selling for $99 on Amazon. That's $60 off the RRP.
Best Amazon Prime Day 2020 external hard drive deals
Save up to $65 on selected hard drives, up to $179 on selected SSDs and up to $107 on selected game drives.
Amazon Prime Day: The best bargains so far [Updated]
Our Amazon shopping experts have sifted through thousands of Prime Day deals to bring you the cream of the crop. Here are the best bargains so far.
Best fashion sales of the week: THE ICONIC, Amazon and Bonds
Score 15% off top sellers at THE ICONIC, take up to 40% off a range of fashion brands at Amazon and enjoy up to 70% off at Bonds.
Amazon Prime Day 2020 deals: Day one highlights
These were the best-selling products from day one of Amazon's massive sale event.
Amazon Prime Day 2020: Best deals from day two
Grab 64% off Just Dance for Nintendo Switch, 50% off New Balance sneakers and up to 44% off WD hard drives.
Ask an Expert