FREE 30-day trial for Amazon Prime
Amazon Prime Day PC deals 2021
Amazon has announced its annual members-only sale dates and now is the best time to secure a new PC at a steal.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Amazon Prime Day 2021 is now in full swing. Here are the top PC deals from the sale you need to know about:
Amazon Prime Day is a relatively new yet unmissable sale event that Prime members look forward to year-round. This year's sale is going to land on Monday, 21st June and the anticipation surrounding what discounts will be offered on PCs is palpable.
From laptops and tablets to desktops, gaming PCs and beyond, Amazon Prime Day is offering some of the biggest deals and discounts you've been able to access this year. And, with this limited 24-hour sale shopping window landing at a time when nowhere else seems to be hosting a sale, you really can't afford to miss out on the awesome discounts listed below.
Scroll on to see all the very best opportunities to save on PCs being offered throughout the Amazon Prime Day event and remember to sign up now to Amazon Prime.
What is Amazon Prime Day?
Amazon Prime Day is now one of the most highly anticipated and exclusive shopping dates ever. The annual event even rivals Black Friday and Cyber Monday. However, unlike these huge shopping events in November, Amazon Prime Day is only accessible to Amazon Prime members, meaning there's no time like right now to sign up for your free trial of Amazon Prime.
When is Amazon Prime Day 2021?
This year, Amazon is sticking to its traditional mid-year event. The sale will commence at 12AM AEST on Monday, 21st June and is scheduled to run for a total of 65 hours ending at 5pm on Wednesday 23rd June. But, as always, the lightening deals are limited and once they're gone they're gone! So, act quick and check back here regularly if you want to ensure you know what the hottest deals are as and when they land throughout the event.
How to score pre-Prime Day sales
Stay alert and keep a lookout for pre-sale discounts in the lead up to the event. Last year, exclusive deals started as early as two weeks prior to the Prime Day event and Prime Members were privy to 40% off Kindle Unlimited memberships as well as a discount on Amazon music streaming.
Another way you can look to access early Amazon Prime Day deals is to ask your Echo for early Prime deals. Last year, Alexa doled out exclusive savings to Echo owners two hours before the actual event kicked off. Start asking your Echo about Prime deals at around 9pm the night before the official date.
Can you preview Amazon Prime Day deals?
If you ask Alexa, there is a chance that you'll be able to learn about many exclusive deals days before Prime Day starts, giving you that highly-coveted sneak peek of what's to come. Bear in mind that Amazon Prime Day is laid out in what it calls "Lightning Deals", which only last for a very limited time before they're gone. So, it pays to know exactly what you're looking for before you open the app.
Amazon Prime Day shopping tips
As with all major sales events, there are pros and cons to shopping on Amazon Prime Day. You can score some of the best deals all year by knowing what to look for and doing some research beforehand. Here are our top tips for picking up the best deals on Prime Day:
- Know when to strike and when to pass. The Prime Day Lightning Deals are released as often as every five minutes which can quickly turn an online shopping spree into a frenzy. While you do need to act fast to secure the products you really want, don't give in to the temptation to hit the "Add to Cart" button on every single item that flashes across your screen. Take time to do a quick Internet search to confirm that the Prime Day price is really as good as it seems.
- Always read the fine print. Some Prime Day deals, particularly on big-ticket electronics like TVs and smart devices, mask the brand name and model number until seconds before the sale drops, so ensure you double-check these details before jumping on a low price.
- Plan ahead. Never, ever go into a sale event with no idea of what you want to buy. Before the sales start, think about what you actually want to buy. Make a list of everything you want to pick up and give your sale shopping spree a purpose. By doing so, you'll avoid walking away with a pile of things you didn't really want or need.
- Check reviews. Sale events can make you feel rushed to snatch up a discount, meaning you might not take the time to read through product reviews as carefully as you normally would. Whatever you do, don't skip this step unless you're already familiar with the product and know for sure it's what you want.
- Compare prices. By now, other retailers are fully aware of Amazon's biggest deal day of the year, so there's a chance you could find similar or even better deals by shopping around.
- Voice shop. If you have an Echo device, take advantage of exclusive deals by voice shopping with Alexa.
More guides on Finder
Finder Daily Deals: The 7 best deals in Australia today
Today's best online deals include: 75% off deluxe massage chairs, 45% off mini wildlife cameras, 64% off BBQ Grill Charcoal Smokers.
Riot Art and Craft promo codes August 2021
Explore the latest and greatest Riot Art and Craft promo codes here and save big on craft supplies today.
The best AirPods deals in Australia in July 2021: $161 off AirPods Max
See all the best deals on AirPods in Australia today, including $161 off Apple AirPods Max.
OtterBox discount codes August 2021
Known for its mobile accessories, screen protectors, kids collection and durable cases, Otterbox makes mobile life fun and easy.
National Shiraz Day: Don’t miss these top wine deals with 73% off
With crowd-favourite brands like Penfolds and George Wyndham, you're not going to want to miss these red-hot Shiraz deals.
Amazon sale: 5 top Echo and Ring picks from $49
With voice controlled speakers and indoor cameras starting at $49, you're not going to want to miss this Amazon device sale.
Click Frenzy™ 99% off deals: Here’s the list!
Here are all the 99% off Click Frenzy™ deals you need to know about from tonight's online sale.
Cheap umbrella deals: 49% off these brands
Our shopping experts have found the best online deals on wind-resistant umbrellas to see you through the rainy weather. Save up to 49%.
Amazon EOFY game clearance: 70% off Xbox, PlayStation and Switch
Amazon Prime Day is done and dusted for another year - but you can still score up to 70% off select video games. Here are the best deals.
How to get $90.95 off Nintendo Switch with Amazon Prime
Amazon Australia is selling the Nintendo Switch video game console for $349 during Prime Day - that's over $120 off the RRP.
Ask an Expert