Amazon Prime Day musical instruments deals 2021
Amazon has finally announced this year's Prime Day dates and there's no better time to save big on musical instruments.
Updated . What changed?
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Amazon Prime Day is relatively new on the sale scene but it's still giving Black Friday a run for its money. This year's event is scheduled to start at midnight on 13 October and we're poised and ready to find all the very best music-inspired discounts for you.
Whether you're shopping for instruments, cases, sheet music or maintenance equipment, Amazon Prime Day is offering some of the very best deals and discounts you've had access to this year right now. And, with this limited 24-hour sale shopping window being so close to the festive season ahead, you really can't afford to miss out on the awesome discounts listed below. Snag a bunch of discounted gifts today.
Scroll on to see all the hottest deals across musical instruments on offer throughout the Amazon Prime Day event.
While you wait for the next Amazon Prime Day, here are some other musical instrument deals:
What is Amazon Prime Day?
Amazon Prime Day has become one of the most highly anticipated and exclusive dates in the shopping calendar ever. The event is hosted annually and now rivals the most prolific sales including Black Friday and Cyber Monday. However, unlike these huge shopping events, Amazon Prime Day is highly regarded for its exclusivity. As only Amazon Prime members can access this exciting event, there's no time like the present to sign up for your free trial of Amazon Prime.
When is Amazon Prime Day 2021?
This year, Amazon has decided to shake things up and instead of hosting its traditional mid-July event, the sale has been scheduled for October! Yep, you read that right. This global retailing giant is hosting a 2-day event that will run from midnight on 13 October through to 11:59pm on 14 October, ensuring that this year's sale is even bigger than last year's 36-hour spectacle.
How to score pre-Prime Day sales
Be on the lookout for pre-sale discounts as the event draws closer. Last year, the deals and discounts started as early as two weeks prior to the Prime Day event and Prime Members were able to access some wow-worthy deals including 40% off Kindle Unlimited memberships as well as a discount on Amazon music streaming.
Another way to access early Amazon Prime Day deals is to ask your Echo. Last year, Alexa doled out exclusive savings to Echo owners two hours prior to the start of the sale. Consider asking your Echo about Prime deals at around 9pm the night before the official date and see whether you can snag a deal ahead of the event.
Can you preview Amazon Prime Day deals?
If you ask Alexa, there is a possibility that you'll be able to uncover insider info on many of the exclusive deals way before Prime Day commences, granting you a sneak peek of what's to come. Bear in mind that Amazon Prime Day is laid out in what it calls "Lightning Deals", which only last for a very limited time before they're gone. So, it pays to know exactly what you're looking for before you start to shop.
Amazon Prime Day shopping tips
As with all major sales events, there are plenty of things to think about before setting out on your Amazon Prime Day shopping spree. Do a little research and ensure you shop savvy during this year's event. Scroll on to see our top tips for picking up the best deals on Prime Day:
- Know when to strike and when to pass. The Prime Day Lightning Deals land thick and fast with new ones arriving as often as every five minutes. This can quickly turn your online shopping spree into a frenzy. While you do need to act fast to secure the products you want, don't be tempted to hit the "Add to Cart" button on every single sale item that flashes across your screen. Whenever possible, take the time to do a quick Internet search to confirm that the Prime Day price really is as good as it presents itself.
- Always read the fine print. Some Prime Day deals, particularly on electronics such as TVs, smart devices and computers, won't reveal the brand name and model number until just seconds before the sale drops, so ensure you double-check these details before jumping on a low price.
- Plan ahead. Never go into a sale event without a list. Take some time before the sales start to think about what it is that you actually need or want to buy. By giving your sale shopping spree a purpose, you'll stop yourself from walking away with a bunch of stuff you didn't really want or need.
- Check reviews. Sale events can make you feel pressured to snatch up a discount which could cause you to skip reading through the product reviews as carefully as you usually would. This step is vital unless you're already familiar with the product and know for sure it's what you want.
- Compare prices. As Amazon Prime Day is being launched close to Black Friday this year, it's a good idea to check out competitor prices online. By now, other retailers are very aware of Amazon's biggest deal day of the year, so there's a chance you could find similar or even better deals by shopping around.
- Voice shop. If you have an Echo device, take advantage of exclusive deals by voice shopping with Alexa.
More guides on Finder
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: 50% off car essentials at Catch, half-price meat thermometers, eBay Plus tech sale.
Top Valentine’s Day cards for 2021
Knock your Valentine's socks off with one of these cute or romantic cards.
Things to do on Boxing Day in Adelaide filled with fun in the sun
Book a day out at the beach, the winery, the cinema or more this Boxing Day with these top activities.
Things to do on Boxing Day in Melbourne 2021
Go out for brunch, hit the beach, cruise the waterways and more. Here's what to get up to on Boxing Day in Melbourne.
JB Hi-Fi Boxing Day 2020 deals: Sneak peek
Top offers include $549 off selected Hisense 75-inch TVs and $400 off selected HP laptops.
Big W Boxing Day 2020 sale: Up to 50% off
Best offers include 50% off selected Tefal products and $250 off selected Dyson vacuums.
This is it! ALDI’s 2020 Boxing Day deals revealed
Aldi's 2020 Boxing Day deals include 55-inch Ultra 4K TVs for $429, 40% off Philips True Wireless Earbuds and stacks of camping gear.
Boxing Day Sales 2021 | Deals to be revealed
Find all the best sales, deals and offers in one place for fashion, electronics, travel, beauty, homewares and toys.
Bicycles Online discount codes and coupons January 2021 | Pay later with ZIP
Cut costs on your cycling equipment, clothing and accessories at Bicycles Online with one of our discount codes.
Killer Christmas deal: Up to 39% off Nintendo Switch games
Grab a bargain this holiday season with reduced prices on Animal Crossing, The Legend of Zelda and more.
Ask an Expert