Amazon Prime Day luggage deals 2021
Score a discount on some swanky new luggage during the 2021 Amazon Prime Day event.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Prime Day is Jun 21-22 this year. We'll have all the best luggage deals ready to go on the day, but in the meantime, have a look through our current luggage deals:
Amazon Prime Day is one of the most popular sale events on a shopper's calendar. Although it's fairly new to the sales scene, this exclusive members-only event is as highly anticipated as other massive sales such as Black Friday and Cyber Monday already. But don't forget, to get access to these member's-only discounts you need to actually be a member so sign up now to Amazon Prime
Although many of us have had a disappointing 15 months or so in terms of travel, it's great fun preparing for your next trip and many of us are eager to make new memories on our adventures next year in a bid to make up for lost time. With that in mind, you may be on the lookout for some new luggage and Amazon Prime Day looks set to offer some seriously wow-worthy discounts during the event this year. Seize the day and pick up some fabulous new luggage without breaking the bank.
Below you'll find all the very best luggage deals and discounts on offer throughout the 2021 Amazon Prime Day event. Remember, travel won't be restricted forever so it pays to be prepared for your next great adventure.
What is Amazon Prime Day?
Amazon Prime Day is an unmissable shopping event that's hosted annually exclusively for Prime members. It's become so popular that many people sign up for the free trial just so that they can access the exclusive deals and discounts too. The event comprises a limited-time shopping window where prices are slashed across a massive range of products discounted by up to 85%. Lending to the exclusivity of this sale and the jaw-dropping discounts that are usually on the table, Amazon Prime Day is now giving other high-profile sale events like Black Friday and Cyber Monday a run for their money.
When is Amazon Prime Day 2021?
After shaking things up last year, Amazon is sticking to its traditional mid-year event for 2021. The sale will commence at 12AM AEST on Monday, 21st June and is scheduled to run for a total of 65 hours ending at 5pm on Wednesday 23rd June. But, as always, the lightening deals are limited and once they're gone they're gone! So, act quick and check back here regularly if you want to ensure you know what the hottest deals are as and when they land throughout the event.
How to score pre-Prime Day sales
As with most Amazon Prime sales, pre-sale discounts will start to appear as the event draws closer. Last year, the deals and discounts started more than two weeks before the official sale date and lucky Prime members were given some amazing deals during this period including 40% off Kindle Unlimited memberships and discounted Amazon music subscriptions.
Another way to access early Amazon Prime Day deals is by asking Alexa. Last year, Alexa dished out exclusive savings to Echo owners two hours before the sale event started, so we'd recommend asking your Echo about Prime deals from around 9pm the night before the official date of the sale and see whether you can unlock a pre-sale discount this time around.
Can you preview Amazon Prime Day deals?
If you ask Alexa, you may find that you'll be able to learn some insider info on a variety of the exclusive deals days ahead of Prime Day, giving you a sneak peek of what's to come. Bear in mind that Amazon Prime Day is laid out in what it calls "Lightning Deals". These deals only last for a very limited time and once they're over, they're gone for good. As such, it's a wise idea to plan out exactly what you're wanting to buy before you start to shop.
Amazon Prime Day shopping tips
When it comes to shopping during sales as big as Amazon Prime Day, it pays to be prepared. Below is a list of tips and tricks to help you shop savvier during the 2021 sale event.
- Recognise the good deals and dodge the bluffs. The Prime Day Lightning Deals are fast-paced and frenzy-inducing. New ones are added as frequently as every five minutes, which can quickly turn your online shopping spree into chaos. While you will need to act quickly to secure the products you want, resist the urge to keep hitting "Add to Cart" on every product you see. Whenever possible, take the time to do a quick Internet search to confirm that the Prime Day price really is as good as it boasts to be because a good deal is only a good deal until it isn't.
- Pay attention to the small print. Some Prime Day deals, particularly on electronics such as TVs, smart devices and computers, don't actually reveal the brand name and model number until just seconds before the sale lands. Pause to check these all-important details before pouncing on a low price.
- Plan ahead. Never go into a sale event without a clear goal. Set aside some time before the start of the event and think about what it is that you actually need or want to buy. By giving your sale shopping spree a purpose, you'll stop yourself from walking away with a bunch of stuff you didn't really want or need.
- Check reviews. Sale events can make you feel pressured to shop speedily in order to snatch up the best discounts. This could result in you skipping out on reading through the product reviews as carefully as you usually would, which isn't a great idea. Reading product reviews is vital, unless you're already familiar with the product and know for sure it's what you want.
- Compare prices. By now, other retailers are very aware of Amazon's biggest deal day of the year, so there's a chance you could find similar or even better deals by shopping around.
- Check returns policies. Yes, most Amazon products are eligible for return within a specified period which varies depending on the purchased item. However, it doesn't hurt to double check the information before you buy so that you know exactly where you stand should the need to return an item arise.
- Voice shop. If you have an Echo device, shop hands-free by taking advantage of exclusive deals by voice shopping with Alexa.
More guides on Finder
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
THE ICONIC x Finder: Huge 30% off sale + 5 things to shop right now
THE ICONIC's massive sale is exclusive to Finder members and applies to over 40,000 must-have items.
Why the BHP, Rio and FMG share prices are rising
Shares in mining giants BHP, Rio Tinto and Fortescue Metals have climbed between 10%-16% in the last 6 months.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: $1,000 off Dell gaming laptops, 30% off kids toys, win $10,000 with Optus.
eBay EOFY sales: Best deals from Apple, KitchenAid and more
Score up to 65% off best-selling products with these top end of financial year offers.
Thinking about teeth aligners? Here’s how to make them more affordable
SPONSORED: Perfect teeth could be in closer reach than you think.
Your first look at the Billie Eilish x Air Jordan 1 sneaker collab
Featuring Billie's signature shade, here's what you need to know if you want to cop these kicks.
Amazon Prime Day 2021: Don’t miss these deals on 21 June
Amazon Prime Day is returning to Australia in the first half of 2021. Here are six online deals you need to know about.
How to buy TitanSwap (TITAN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the TitanSwap (TITAN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert