FREE 30-day trial for Amazon Prime
Amazon Prime Day kitchen deals 2021
If you’re looking to secure a sweet deal on new kitchenware, Amazon Prime Day is awesome.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Amazon Prime Day 2021 is now in full swing. Here are the top kitchen deals from the sale you need to know about:
Amazon Prime Day is a significant shopping date for Prime members all over the world. If you're looking to secure a steal of a deal and love the convenience of shopping online at Amazon, there really is no better time to shop than right now.
Whether you're looking for kitchen appliances, food processors, tableware, cutlery or anything else entirely, Amazon Prime Day looks set to present some of the most amazing deals and discounts we've seen all year. What's more, this limited-time sale has arrived just when it seemed like all hope of a decent sale event had gone. Seize the day and source the kitchenware you desire at a steal right now.
Scroll on to see all the awesome deals across kitchen essentials on offer throughout the 2021 Amazon Prime Day event and remember, signing up to Amazon Prime is a must if you want to take advantage of the exclusive, members-only discounts.
What is Amazon Prime Day?
Amazon Prime Day is an exclusive, members-only sale event that is hosted on an annual basis. The tradition started back in July 2015 when the global retailing giant Amazon celebrated its 20th anniversary. While this sale event is still relatively new on the sale scene, it's already every bit as popular as Black Friday and Cyber Monday. This is all thanks to the wow-worthy discounts of up to 85% off and the event's exclusivity too. Thousands of people, all over the world, sign up for Amazon Prime just so they can be privy to the huge catalogue of deals.
When is Amazon Prime Day 2021?
This year, Amazon is sticking to its traditional mid-year event. The sale will commence at 12AM AEST on Monday, 21st June and is scheduled to run for a total of 65 hours ending at 5pm on Wednesday 23rd June. But, as always, the lightening deals are limited and once they're gone they're gone! So, act quick and check back here regularly if you want to ensure you know what the hottest deals are as and when they land throughout the event.
How to score pre-Prime Day sales
Amazon is a huge fan of offering pre-sale discounts in a bid to tempt you to spend in the lead-up to the big event. These will start to appear daily as Prime Day draws closer. Last year, the deals and discounts started popping up more than two weeks before the official sale date and lucky Prime members were given access to some amazing deals during this period including 40% off Kindle Unlimited memberships and discounted Amazon Music subscriptions too.
Another way you could be able to access early Amazon Prime Day deals is by asking Alexa. Last year, Alexa gave out exclusive savings to Echo owners two hours before the sale event started, so we'd recommend asking your Echo about Prime deals from around 9pm the night before the official date of the sale to see whether you can unlock a pre-sale discount on wireless tech this time round.
Can you preview Amazon Prime Day deals?
If you ask Alexa, you may find that you'll be able to learn some insider info on a variety of the exclusive deals days ahead of Prime Day, giving you a sneak peek of what's to come. Bear in mind Amazon Prime Day is laid out in what it calls "Lightning Deals". These deals only last for a very limited time and once they're over they're gone for good. As such, it's a wise idea to plan out exactly what you want to buy before you start to shop.
Amazon Prime Day shopping tips
When it comes to shopping during sales as big as Amazon Prime Day, it pays to be prepared. Below is a list of tips and tricks to help you shop savvier during the 2020 sale event:
- Recognise the good deals and dodge the bluffs. The Prime Day Lightning Deals are fast-paced and frenzy-inducing. New ones are added as frequently as every five minutes, which can quickly turn your online shopping spree into chaos. While you will need to act quickly to secure the products you want, resist the urge to keep hitting "Add to cart" on every product you see. Whenever possible, take the time to do a quick Internet search to confirm the Prime Day price really is as good as it boasts to be because a good deal is only a good deal until it isn't.
- Pay attention to the small print. Some Prime Day deals, particularly on electronics such as TVs, smart devices and computers, don't actually reveal the brand name and model number until just seconds before the sale lands. Pause to check these all-important details before pouncing on a low price.
- Plan ahead. Never, ever go into a sale event without a clear goal. Set some time ahead of the event and think about what it is that you actually need or want to buy. By giving your sale shopping spree a purpose, you'll stop yourself from walking away with a bunch of stuff you didn't really want or need.
- Check reviews. Sale events can make you feel pressured to shop speedily in order to snatch up the best discounts. This could result in you skipping out on reading through the product reviews as carefully as you usually would, which isn't a great idea. Reading product reviews is vital, unless you're already familiar with the product and know for sure it's what you want.
- Check returns policies. Yes, most Amazon products are eligible for return within a specified period which varies depending on the purchased item. But, it doesn't hurt to double-check the info before you buy so that you know exactly where you stand should the need to return an item arise.
- Voice shop. If you have an Echo device, shop hands-free by taking advantage of exclusive deals by voice shopping with Alexa.
More guides on Finder
Rihanna’s Savage X Fenty Show Vol. 3: How to stream the special free
Get a front-row seat at the hottest fashion event of the season.
Black Friday Australia 2021: TV deals you can get today
Early-bird TV deals are already trickling in for Black Friday 2021 - including 50% off 4K TVs at The Good Guys.
Australian sale events in 2021
Plan your shopping sprees ahead of time with our run-down of the biggest Australian online shopping events of 2021 and beyond.
Where to buy the Apple iPhone 13 in Australia
Here are all the places you can buy the iPhone 13 in Australia.
The 10 best deals from Vogue Online Shopping Night
Top VOSN deals include 50% off everything at boohoo, $200 off Dyson V7 vacuum cleaners, 20% off at THE ICONIC and heaps more.
Therapy Shoes discount codes September 2021
Cut costs on heels, flats and boots online at Therapy Shoes with one of the awesome discount codes we’ve rounded up.
Amazon Echo Dot sale: Last chance to score $49 off
Snap up Amazon's popular Echo Dot (3rd Gen) for just $10 thanks to this red-hot offer.
Amazon Black Friday deals 2021: What to expect this year
Prepare to score up to 62% off leading brands when Amazon Australia kicks off its Black Friday sale.
Last minute Father’s Day gifts: Same day delivery
There's still time to send your Dad some last-minute Father's Day gifts from these online stores with same day delivery.
Best AirPods deals in Australia August 2021: $170 off AirPods Max
See all the best AirPods deals in Australia today, including $170 off Apple AirPods Max.
Ask an Expert