Amazon Prime Day kitchen deals 2021
If you’re looking to secure a sweet deal on new kitchenware, Amazon Prime Day is awesome.
Updated . What changed?
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Amazon Prime Day is a significant shopping date for Prime members all over the world. If you're looking to secure a steal of a deal and love the convenience of shopping online at Amazon, there really is no better time to shop than right now.
Whether you're looking for kitchen appliances, food processors, tableware, cutlery or anything else entirely, Amazon Prime Day looks set to present some of the most amazing deals and discounts we've seen all year. What's more, this limited-time sale has arrived just in time for you to save in your preparation for the festive season ahead. Seize the day and source the kitchenware you desire at a steal right now.
Scroll on to see all the awesome deals across kitchen essentials on offer throughout the 2021 Amazon Prime Day event.
While you wait for the next Amazon Prime Day, here are some other kitchen deals:
What is Amazon Prime Day?
Amazon Prime Day is an exclusive, members-only sale event that is hosted on an annual basis. The tradition started back in July 2015 when the global retailing giant Amazon celebrated its 20th anniversary. While this sale event is still relatively new on the sale scene, it's already every bit as popular as Black Friday and Cyber Monday. This is all thanks to the wow-worthy discounts of up to 85% off and the event's exclusivity too. Thousands of people, all over the world, sign up for Amazon Prime just so they can be privy to the huge catalogue of deals.
When is Amazon Prime Day 2020?
This year, Amazon has decided to switch up its calendar a little and instead of hosting its traditional mid-July sale, the event has been scheduled for October. Amazon Prime Day this year is set to be a two-day event that will run from midnight on 13 October through to 11:59pm on 14 October, making this year's sale the biggest one ever. So far, that is.
How to score pre-Prime Day sales
Amazon is a huge fan of offering pre-sale discounts in a bid to tempt you to spend in the lead-up to the big event. These will start to appear daily as Prime Day draws closer. Last year, the deals and discounts started popping up more than two weeks before the official sale date and lucky Prime members were given access to some amazing deals during this period including 40% off Kindle Unlimited memberships and discounted Amazon Music subscriptions too.
Another way you could be able to access early Amazon Prime Day deals is by asking Alexa. Last year, Alexa gave out exclusive savings to Echo owners two hours before the sale event started, so we'd recommend asking your Echo about Prime deals from around 9pm the night before the official date of the sale to see whether you can unlock a pre-sale discount on wireless tech this time round.
Can you preview Amazon Prime Day deals?
If you ask Alexa, you may find that you'll be able to learn some insider info on a variety of the exclusive deals days ahead of Prime Day, giving you a sneak peek of what's to come. Bear in mind Amazon Prime Day is laid out in what it calls "Lightning Deals". These deals only last for a very limited time and once they're over they're gone for good. As such, it's a wise idea to plan out exactly what you want to buy before you start to shop.
Amazon Prime Day shopping tips
When it comes to shopping during sales as big as Amazon Prime Day, it pays to be prepared. Below is a list of tips and tricks to help you shop savvier during the 2020 sale event:
- Recognise the good deals and dodge the bluffs. The Prime Day Lightning Deals are fast-paced and frenzy-inducing. New ones are added as frequently as every five minutes, which can quickly turn your online shopping spree into chaos. While you will need to act quickly to secure the products you want, resist the urge to keep hitting "Add to cart" on every product you see. Whenever possible, take the time to do a quick Internet search to confirm the Prime Day price really is as good as it boasts to be because a good deal is only a good deal until it isn't.
- Pay attention to the small print. Some Prime Day deals, particularly on electronics such as TVs, smart devices and computers, don't actually reveal the brand name and model number until just seconds before the sale lands. Pause to check these all-important details before pouncing on a low price.
- Plan ahead. Never, ever go into a sale event without a clear goal. Set some time ahead of the event and think about what it is that you actually need or want to buy. By giving your sale shopping spree a purpose, you'll stop yourself from walking away with a bunch of stuff you didn't really want or need.
- Check reviews. Sale events can make you feel pressured to shop speedily in order to snatch up the best discounts. This could result in you skipping out on reading through the product reviews as carefully as you usually would, which isn't a great idea. Reading product reviews is vital, unless you're already familiar with the product and know for sure it's what you want.
- Check returns policies. Yes, most Amazon products are eligible for return within a specified period which varies depending on the purchased item. However, it doesn't hurt to double-check the info before you buy so that you know exactly where you stand should the need to return an item arise.
- Voice shop. If you have an Echo device, shop hands-free by taking advantage of exclusive deals by voice shopping with Alexa.
More guides on Finder
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: 50% off car essentials at Catch, half-price meat thermometers, eBay Plus tech sale.
Top Valentine’s Day cards for 2021
Knock your Valentine's socks off with one of these cute or romantic cards.
Things to do on Boxing Day in Melbourne 2021
Go out for brunch, hit the beach, cruise the waterways and more. Here's what to get up to on Boxing Day in Melbourne.
Big W Boxing Day 2020 sale: Up to 50% off
Best offers include 50% off selected Tefal products and $250 off selected Dyson vacuums.
This is it! ALDI’s 2020 Boxing Day deals revealed
Aldi's 2020 Boxing Day deals include 55-inch Ultra 4K TVs for $429, 40% off Philips True Wireless Earbuds and stacks of camping gear.
Boxing Day Sales 2021 | Deals to be revealed
Find all the best sales, deals and offers in one place for fashion, electronics, travel, beauty, homewares and toys.
Bicycles Online discount codes and coupons January 2021 | Pay later with ZIP
Cut costs on your cycling equipment, clothing and accessories at Bicycles Online with one of our discount codes.
Deal alert: Save up to 37% off selected Philips Hue products
See all the discounted Philips Hue items here, plus Amazon Prime members receive an additional discount.
Olight discount codes and coupons January 2021: Get 40% off
Pick up premium flashlights and score a discount with one of these Olight coupon codes.
Baby Bunting Boxing Day sale 2021
Boxing Day has arrived and we've got the inside scoop on all those exclusive savings up for grabs in the Baby Bunting event.
Ask an Expert