FREE 30-day trial for Amazon Prime
Amazon Prime Day fashion deals 2021
If you’re looking to stay on-trend throughout the festive season, shop during the Prime Day sale and save big.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Amazon Prime Day 2021 is now in full swing. Here are the top fashion deals from the sale you need to know about:
Amazon Prime Day was first hosted in 2015 in celebration of the site's 20th anniversary. The event offers plenty of awe-inspiring discounts and Prime members everywhere look forward to the annual sale all year.
When it comes to fashion, you'll find hundreds of deals across everything from clothing and accessories to footwear, seasonal essentials and beyond throughout the Prime Day event. For both fashion followers and trendsetters, this year's event looks set to be a must-attend. Plus, as the new style season draws ever closer, there's no time like right now to reinvent your image.
Scroll on to unveil the very best fashion deals and discounts on offer throughout this year's Prime Day and remember, sign up now to Amazon Prime or miss out entirely!
What is Amazon Prime Day?
Amazon Prime Day is one of the most highly anticipated and exclusive dates in the shopping calendar ever. The event is hosted annually and now rivals the most prolific sales including Black Friday and Cyber Monday. However, unlike these huge shopping events, Amazon Prime Day is known for its exclusivity. As only members can access this exciting event, there’s no time like the present to sign up and become an Amazon Prime member.
When is Amazon Prime Day 2021?
This year, Amazon is sticking to its traditional mid-year event. The sale will commence at 12AM AEST on Monday, 21st June and is scheduled to run for a total of 65 hours ending at 5pm on Wednesday 23rd June. But, as always, the lightening deals are limited and once they're gone they're gone! So, act quick and check back here regularly if you want to ensure you know what the hottest deals are as and when they land throughout the event.
How to score pre-Prime Day sales
Be on the lookout for pre-sale discounts as the event draws closer. Last year, the deals and discounts started as early as two weeks prior to the Prime Day event and Prime Members were able to access some wow-worthy deals including 40% off Kindle Unlimited memberships as well as a discount on Amazon music streaming.
Another way to access early Amazon Prime Day deals is to ask your Echo. Last year, Alexa doled out exclusive savings to Echo owners two hours prior to the start of the sale. Consider asking your Echo about Prime deals at around 9pm the night before the official date and see whether you can snag a fashion deal ahead of the event.
Can you preview Amazon Prime Day deals?
If you ask Alexa, there is a possibility that you’ll be able to uncover insider info on many of the exclusive deals way before Prime Day commences, granting you a sneak peek of what’s to come. Remember, Amazon Prime Day is laid out in “Lightning Deals”, which only last for a very limited time before they are gone. So, it pays to know exactly what you’re looking for before you start to shop.
Amazon Prime Day shopping tips
As with all major sales events, there are plenty of things to think about before setting out on your Amazon Prime Day shopping spree. Do a little research and ensure you shop savvy during this year’s event. Scroll on to see our top tips for picking up the best deals on Prime Day:
- Know when to strike and when to pass. The Prime Day Lightning Deals land thick and fast with new ones arriving as often as every five minutes. This can quickly turn your online shopping spree into a frenzy. While you do need to act fast to secure the products you want, don’t be tempted to hit the “Add to Cart” button on every single sale item that flashes across your screen. Take time to do a quick Internet search to confirm that the Prime Day price really is as good as it presents itself.
- Always read the fine print. Some Prime Day deals, particularly on electronics such as TVs, smart devices and computers, won’t reveal the brand name and model number until just seconds before the sale drops. So, ensure you double-check these details before jumping on a low price.
- Plan ahead. Never, ever go into a sale event without a list. Before the sale starts, think about what it is that you actually want to buy. By giving your sale shopping spree a purpose, you’ll stop yourself from walking away with a bunch of stuff you didn’t really want or need.
- Check reviews. Sale events can make you feel pressured to snatch up a discount, which could cause you to skip reading through the product reviews as carefully as you usually would. This step is vital unless you’re already familiar with the product and know for sure it’s what you want.
- Compare prices. By now, other retailers are very aware of Amazon’s biggest deal day of the year. There’s definitely a chance you could find similar or even better deals by shopping around.
- Voice shop. If you have an Echo device, take advantage of exclusive deals by voice shopping with Alexa.
More guides on Finder
Finder Daily Deals: The 7 best deals in Australia today
Today's best online deals include: 75% off deluxe massage chairs, 45% off mini wildlife cameras, 64% off BBQ Grill Charcoal Smokers.
Riot Art and Craft promo codes August 2021
Explore the latest and greatest Riot Art and Craft promo codes here and save big on craft supplies today.
The best AirPods deals in Australia in July 2021: $161 off AirPods Max
See all the best deals on AirPods in Australia today, including $161 off Apple AirPods Max.
OtterBox discount codes August 2021
Known for its mobile accessories, screen protectors, kids collection and durable cases, Otterbox makes mobile life fun and easy.
National Shiraz Day: Don’t miss these top wine deals with 73% off
With crowd-favourite brands like Penfolds and George Wyndham, you're not going to want to miss these red-hot Shiraz deals.
Click Frenzy™ 99% off deals: Here’s the list!
Here are all the 99% off Click Frenzy™ deals you need to know about from tonight's online sale.
Cheap umbrella deals: 49% off these brands
Our shopping experts have found the best online deals on wind-resistant umbrellas to see you through the rainy weather. Save up to 49%.
Amazon EOFY game clearance: 70% off Xbox, PlayStation and Switch
Amazon Prime Day is done and dusted for another year - but you can still score up to 70% off select video games. Here are the best deals.
Onebed discount codes and coupons August 2021
Onebed helps you sleep better. Get your bedding essentials here for a comfortable sleep that has you feeling fantastic!
How to get $90.95 off Nintendo Switch with Amazon Prime
Amazon Australia is selling the Nintendo Switch video game console for $349 during Prime Day - that's over $120 off the RRP.
Ask an Expert