FREE 30-day trial for Amazon Prime
Amazon Prime Day beauty deals 2021
Calling all beauty lovers: Amazon Prime Day has landed and this year’s deals are unmissable.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Amazon Prime Day 2021 is now in full swing. Here are the top beauty deals from the sale you need to know about:
Amazon Prime Day has become one of the most popular shopping events on many a calendar. While it's still relatively new to the sales scene, this exclusive members-only event is already as eagerly awaited as many other huge sales including the likes of Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
From makeup, perfume and skincare to haircare, therapeutic oils and beyond, Amazon is offering some awesome discounts during the 2021 Prime Day event. Seize the day and stock up on all your favourite beauty wares without breaking the bank right now.
Scroll on to see all the very best beauty deals and discounts on offer throughout this year's Amazon Prime Day event and don't forget to sign up to Amazon Prime ahead of the event. Splurge a little to save big today.
What is Amazon Prime Day?
Amazon Prime Day is an unmissable shopping event that's hosted annually exclusively for Prime members. It's become so popular that many people sign up for the free trial just so that they can access the exclusive deals and discounts too. The event comprises a limited-time shopping window where prices are slashed across a massive range of products discounted by up to 85% off. Lending to the exclusivity of this sale and the jaw-dropping discounts that are usually on the table, Amazon Prime Day is now giving other high-profile sale events like Black Friday and Cyber Monday a run for their money too.
When is Amazon Prime Day 2021?
This year, Amazon has decided to stick to its traditional mid-year sale event. The deals will start rolling out at 12AM AEST on Monday, 21st June and the 2021 event is set to be even bigger than the 48-hour bonanza we experienced last year. Australia's Prime day is scheduled to run for a total of 65 hours and will end at precisely 5pm on Wednesday 23rd June. But, as always, the lightening deals are limited and once they're gone they're gone! So, act quick and check back here regularly if you want to ensure you know what the hottest deals are as and when they land throughout the event.
How to score pre-Prime Day sales
As with most Amazon Prime sales, pre-sale discounts will start to appear as the event draws closer. Last year, the deals and discounts started more than two weeks before the official sale date and lucky Prime members were given some amazing deals during this period including 40% off Kindle Unlimited memberships and discounted Amazon music subscriptions.
Another way to access early Amazon Prime Day deals is by asking Alexa. Last year, Alexa dished out exclusive savings to Echo owners two hours before the sale event started, so we'd recommend asking your Echo about Prime deals from around 9pm the night before the official date of the sale and see whether you can unlock a pre-sale discount this time around.
Can you preview Amazon Prime Day deals?
If you ask Alexa, you may find that you'll be able to learn some insider info on a variety of the exclusive deals days ahead of Prime Day, giving you a sneak peek of what's to come. Bear in mind that Amazon Prime Day is laid out in what it calls "Lightning Deals". These deals only last for a very limited time and once they're over they're gone for good. As such, it's a wise idea to plan out exactly what you're wanting to buy before you start to shop.
Amazon Prime Day shopping tips
When it comes to shopping during sales as big as Amazon Prime Day, it pays to be prepared. Below is a list of tips and tricks to help you shop savvier during the 2021 sale event.
- Recognise the good deals and dodge the bluffs. The Prime Day Lightning Deals are fast-paced and frenzy-inducing. New ones are added as frequently as every five minutes, which can quickly turn your online shopping spree into chaos. While you will need to act quickly to secure the products you want, resist the urge to keep hitting "Add to Cart" on every product you see. Take time to do a quick Internet search to confirm that the Prime Day price really is as good as it boasts to be because a good deal is only a good deal until it isn't.
- Pay attention to the small print. Some Prime Day deals, particularly on electronics such as TVs, smart devices and computers, don't actually reveal the brand name and model number until just seconds before the sale lands. Pause to check these all-important details before pouncing on a low price.
- Plan ahead. Never, ever go into a sale event without a clear goal. Set aside some time ahead of the start of the event and think about what it is that you actually need or want to buy. By giving your sale shopping spree a purpose, you'll stop yourself from walking away with a bunch of stuff you didn't really want or need.
- Check reviews. Sale events can make you feel pressured to shop speedily in order to snatch up the best discounts. This could result in you skipping out on reading through the product reviews as carefully as you usually would, which isn't a great idea. Reading product reviews is vital, unless you're already familiar with the product and know for sure it's what you want.
- Compare prices. By now, other retailers are very aware of Amazon's biggest deal day of the year, so there's a chance you could find similar or even better deals by shopping around.
- Check returns policies. Yes, most Amazon products are eligible for return within a specified period which varies depending on the purchased item. However, it doesn't hurt to double check the information before you buy so that you know exactly where you stand should the need to return an item arise.
- Voice shop. If you have an Echo device, shop hands-free by taking advantage of exclusive deals by voice shopping with Alexa.
More guides on Finder
Rihanna’s Savage X Fenty Show Vol. 3: How to stream the special free
Get a front-row seat at the hottest fashion event of the season.
Black Friday Australia 2021: TV deals you can get today
Early-bird TV deals are already trickling in for Black Friday 2021 - including 50% off 4K TVs at The Good Guys.
Australian sale events in 2021
Plan your shopping sprees ahead of time with our run-down of the biggest Australian online shopping events of 2021 and beyond.
Where to buy the Apple iPhone 13 in Australia
Here are all the places you can buy the iPhone 13 in Australia.
The 10 best deals from Vogue Online Shopping Night
Top VOSN deals include 50% off everything at boohoo, $200 off Dyson V7 vacuum cleaners, 20% off at THE ICONIC and heaps more.
Therapy Shoes discount codes September 2021
Cut costs on heels, flats and boots online at Therapy Shoes with one of the awesome discount codes we’ve rounded up.
Amazon Echo Dot sale: Last chance to score $49 off
Snap up Amazon's popular Echo Dot (3rd Gen) for just $10 thanks to this red-hot offer.
Amazon Black Friday deals 2021: What to expect this year
Prepare to score up to 62% off leading brands when Amazon Australia kicks off its Black Friday sale.
Last minute Father’s Day gifts: Same day delivery
There's still time to send your Dad some last-minute Father's Day gifts from these online stores with same day delivery.
Best AirPods deals in Australia August 2021: $170 off AirPods Max
See all the best AirPods deals in Australia today, including $170 off Apple AirPods Max.
Ask an Expert