FREE 30-day trial for Amazon Prime
Amazon Prime Day baby deals 2021
Amazon has finally announced this year’s Prime Day dates and there’s no better time to cut costs on all those baby essentials.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Amazon Prime Day 2021 is now in full swing. Here are the top baby deals from the sale you need to know about:
Amazon Prime Day is fairly new on the sale scene and yet, it's giving Black Friday a run for its money already. This year's event is set to be the biggest yet and we're poised and ready to find all the very best baby discounts for you.
Whether you're welcoming a new little one in the near future, looking to stock up on baby supplies for a baby you've already welcomed, or shopping for a great gift for an expectant mother, there is no better time than right now. The Amazon Prime Day is in full swing and new deals are landing every five minutes. From nappies and wipes to clothing, nursery furniture and beyond, seize the day to secure a steal of a deal.
Scroll on to see all the hottest deals on baby essentials on offer throughout the Amazon Prime Day event and remember to sign up to Amazon Prime now or miss out entirely.
What is Amazon Prime Day?
Amazon Prime Day has become one of the most highly anticipated and exclusive dates in the shopping calendar ever. The event is hosted annually and now rivals the most prolific sales including Black Friday and Cyber Monday. However, unlike these huge shopping events, Amazon Prime Day is highly regarded for its exclusivity. As only Amazon Prime members can access this exciting event, there’s no time like the present to sign up for your free trial of Amazon Prime.
When is Amazon Prime Day 2021?
This year, Amazon is sticking to its traditional mid-year event. The sale will commence at 12AM AEST on Monday, 21st June and is scheduled to run for a total of 65 hours ending at 5pm on Wednesday 23rd June. But, as always, the lightening deals are limited and once they're gone they're gone! So, act quick and check back here regularly if you want to ensure you know what the hottest deals are as and when they land throughout the event.
How to score pre-Prime Day sales
Be on the lookout for pre-sale discounts as the event draws closer. Last year, the deals and discounts started as early as 2-weeks prior to the Prime Day event and Prime Members were able to access some wow-worthy deals including 40% off Kindle Unlimited memberships as well as a discount on Amazon music streaming.
Another way to access early Amazon Prime Day deals is to ask your Echo. Last year, Alexa doled out exclusive savings to Echo owners two hours prior to the start of the sale. Consider asking you Echo about Prime deals at around 9 PM the night before the official date and see whether you can snag a deal ahead of the event.
Can you preview Amazon Prime Day deals?
If you ask Alexa, there is a possibility that you’ll be able to uncover insider info on many of the exclusive deals way before Prime Day commences, granting you a sneak peak of what’s to come. Bear in mind that Amazon Prime Day is laid out in what it calls “Lightning Deals,” which only last for a very limited time before gone. So, it pays off to know exactly what you’re looking for before you start to shop.
Amazon Prime Day shopping tips
As with all major sales events, there are plenty of things to think about before setting out on your Amazon Prime Day shopping spree. Do a little research and ensure you shop savvy during this year’s event. Scroll on to see our top tips for picking up the best deals on Prime Day:
- Know when to strike and when to pass. The Prime Day Lightning Deals land thick and fast with new ones arriving as often as every five minutes. This can quickly turn your online shopping spree into a frenzy. While you do need to act fast to secure the products you want, don’t be tempted to hit the “Add to Cart” button on every single sale item that flashes across your screen. Take time to do a quick Internet search to confirm that the Prime Day price really is as good as it presents itself.
- Always read the fine print. Some Prime Day deals, particularly on electronics such as TVs, smart devices and computers, won’t reveal the brand name and model number until just seconds before the sale drops. Ensure you double-check these details before jumping on a low price.
- Plan ahead. Never, ever go into a sale event without a list. Take some time before the sales start to think about what it is that you actually need or want to buy. By giving your sale shopping spree a purpose, you’ll stop yourself from walking away with a bunch of stuff you didn’t really want or need.
- Check reviews. Sale events can make you feel pressured to snatch up a discount which could cause you to skip reading through the product reviews as carefully as you usually would. This step is vital unless you’re already familiar with the product and know for sure it’s what you want.
- Compare prices. By now, other retailers are very aware of Amazon’s biggest deal day of the year, so there’s a chance you could find similar or even better deals by shopping around.
- Voice shop. If you have an Echo device, take advantage of exclusive deals by voice shopping with Alexa.
More guides on Finder
The 10 best deals from Vogue Online Shopping Night
Top VOSN deals include 50% off everything at boohoo, $200 off Dyson V7 vacuum cleaners, 20% off at THE ICONIC and heaps more.
New on Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+, Stan, Foxtel, BINGE and more in September 2021
Highlights for this month include Billions, Lucifer and the Back to the Rafters reboot.
Amazon Echo Dot sale: Last chance to score $49 off
Snap up Amazon's popular Echo Dot (3rd Gen) for just $10 thanks to this red-hot offer.
Amazon Black Friday deals 2021: What to expect this year
Prepare to score up to 62% off leading brands when Amazon Australia kicks off its Black Friday sale.
Last minute Father’s Day gifts: Same day delivery
There's still time to send your Dad some last-minute Father's Day gifts from these online stores with same day delivery.
Best AirPods deals in Australia August 2021: $170 off AirPods Max
See all the best AirPods deals in Australia today, including $170 off Apple AirPods Max.
Top tech gift deals for Father’s Day 2021
Browse a range of top tech products and get Dad something he really wants this Father's Day.
Dune London sales September 2021
Save big on the latest must-have footwear styles at Dune London with one of the awesome sale highlights and discount codes we've rounded up.
Australian sale events in 2021
Plan your shopping sprees ahead of time with our run-down of the biggest Australian online shopping events of 2021 and beyond.
Last-minute Father’s Day 2021 gift ideas
If you've left your Father's Day gift shopping until the last minute, you still have time to snap up these great gifts.
Ask an Expert