Best Amazon Prime Day audio deals: $674 off soundbars
Best offers include 68% off Echo devices, 45% off soundbars and 44% off bluetooth speakers.
As one of the biggest shopping events of the year, Amazon Prime Day presents an ideal opportunity to snap up some serious audio gear at bargain prices.
From smart speakers to home theatre systems, there are currently massive offers running across the site that are worth taking advantage of.
With many likely to be quick sellouts, we've rounded up the top offers below so you can quickly nab yourself the best deal.
Best speaker deals from Prime Day 2021
- 44% off Sony SRSXB23 Extra Bass Portable Bluetooth Speaker. Sony's SRSXB23 speaker is a leader in durability with its waterproof, dustproof, rustproof and shockproof exterior. Snap it up today for $111, down from $199 (save $88).
- 43% off Yamaha WX-021 Wireless Surround Speaker. Usually priced at $349, this popular Yamaha speaker is now just $199. That means you can take advantage of the built-in music streaming services, voice control compatibility and high-res audio for $150 off the RRP.
- 22% off Bang & Olufsen Beosound A1 (2nd Generation). Score a cool $113.42 off B&O's portable waterproof bluetooth speaker with microphone, thanks to this 26% off deal. Originally priced at $430, the speaker is now $334.93.
- 21% off Bose Home Speaker 500. Now just $475, down from $599.95 (save $124.95), the Bose Home Speaker 500 features wall-to-wall stereo sound, making it a great party-starter.
- 20% off Bose Portable Home Speaker. If you're looking for a moveable speaker that packs a punch, the Bose Portable Home Speaker offers an ease of use and overall sound quality that makes it one of the best portable options on the market. Grab it today for $399 (down from $499.95) or read our review to find out more.
- 20% off Audio Pro A36 TV Tower Speaker Pair. Improve your sound experience with these Audio Pro Tower Speakers, which have been fitted with digital Class D amplifiers to produce full-bodied sound. Prime members can get them for 20% off the RRP today.
- 15% off JBL Flip 5 Portable Speaker. JBL's popular Flip 5 bluetooth speaker is currently $23 off, which means you can enjoy up to 12-hours of playback time for just $128.
- 10% off Marshall Stockwell II Portable Bluetooth Speaker. With 20+ hours of play time, a solid metal grille and a guitar-inspired strap for easy portability, this Marshall bluetooth speaker is worth snapping up at the discounted price.
Best smart home speaker deals from Prime Day 2021
- 68% off Echo Dot (3rd Gen). You can now snap up the Echo Dot (3rd Gen) for just $19, down from $59.
- 51% off Echo Dot (4th Gen). Get Amazon's popular Echo Dot (4th Gen) for half the usual price at $39, down from $79.
- 34% off Echo (4th Gen). Usually priced at $149, the Amazon Echo (4th Gen) is now just $99.
Best soundbar deals from Prime Day 2021
- 45% off Sony HTX8500 2.1ch Dolby Atmos/DTS: X Single Soundbar. Get this single soundbar with subwoofer for $409, down from $749 (save $340).
- 44% off Yamaha YSP2700B Soundbar. Originally retailing for $1,549, this Yamaha soundbar is now just a fraction of the cost at $875 (save $674).
- 43% off Sony HTRT40 5.1ch Home Cinema Soundbar System. Grab this impressive Sony home cinema system for $300 off the RRP. Now retailing for just $399, the 5 speakers and subwoofer are usually priced at $699.
- 38% off Panasonic 3.1CH 376W Dolby Atmos Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer. Score $300 off this Panasonic soundbar with wireless subwoofer. Usually priced at $799, the model is now just $499.
- 35% off Sony HTS100F 2ch Single Soundbar. Snap up this Sony soundbar for a low $195, down from $299 (save $104).
- 26% off Bose TV Speaker – Small Soundbar with Bluetooth. Save $102.95 on this top-rated Bose soundbar. Originally priced at $399.95, the unit is now $297.
About Amazon Prime Day 2021
Amazon Prime Day is an exclusive shopping event that is held for Amazon Prime members.
To access the sales, you will need to sign up for a membership if you haven't done so already.
Millions of products across all categories will be reduced for the event, which will run from 12am (AEST) on Monday 21 June until 11:59pm (AEST) on Tuesday 22 June.
Deals from the UK and US sites will then be available to Australians through the Amazon Global Store until 5pm (AEST) on Wednesday 23 June.