Prime Day hottest health+fitness deals: 50% off Nike, Garmin and more
Amazon Prime Day is almost here, so we're taking a look at the health and fitness offers from last year.
Bargain hunters, get your credit cards ready – Amazon Prime Day is near!
The online shopping event kicks off in just a few days (midnight on Monday 21 June to be exact) and will wrap up at 5pm AEST on Wednesday 23 June, thanks to the Global Store deals.
If you're looking to get your health sorted this winter and prep your body for the summer, you need to check out Amazon.
Thankfully, Prime Day brings with it a load of red-hot offers. So, we're taking a look at the health and fitness deals from last year's event to see what could potentially happen this year.
Bookmark our dedicated Prime Day guide to learn all you need to know about the sales event, plus see the very best deals from all sorts of categories.
Amazon Prime Day 2021 health and fitness deal predictions
- 50% off the Garmin Fenix 5
- Up to 50% off a number of Puma shoes and clothing
- Up to 50% off selected Champion clothing
- Up to 40% off a wide range of Nike clothing and shoes
- 30% off FitBit Charge 4 Trackers
- 30% off TriggerPoint Foam Rollers
- 25% off the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active
- 25% off the Harbinger Strength Range
- 22% off the Huawei Band 4
- 20% off Wilson game balls
- 20% off CamelBak water bottles
- 15% off selected Swisse vitamin products
- 10% off a variety of Nature's Own products
- 10% off a selection of Cenovis products
- Massive savings across Withings products, including the Move Activity Tracker and the Sleep Tracking Mat
How to shop the Amazon Prime Day sales
Prime Day 2021 is a sale event that's exclusive for Amazon Prime members, but signing up is a pretty straight forward process.
Becoming a Prime member brings a number of sweet benefits, including free delivery on millions of eligible items, unlimited access to over 1,000 books and magazines with Prime reading, and unlimited access to movies and TV episodes with Prime Video.
Scared of the commitment? Amazon has you covered with a fabulous free trial period, after which it costs $6.99 per month.
Main image: Instagram user amazonaustralia