Prime Day’s best health and fitness deals: Garmin, FitBit, PranaOn
Stocking up on your favourite supplements or adding to your home gym? Amazon has you covered with these red-hot offers.
If you're a health, fitness or sports junkie, there's no doubt that you love picking up new goodies. From protein bars and powders to training accessories, Amazon Prime Day has got you covered with all the best deals.
So you can keep busy working out, we've done the hard work for you and rounded up all the best health and fitness deals Amazon has to offer. The Prime Day specials include top brands such as PranaOn, Optimum Nutrition, Withings and Nature's Own. Run, don't walk!
The shopping extravaganza will run from 12am AEST Monday 21 June until 5pm AEST Wednesday 23 June (thanks to the Global Store deals), so you've got 65 hours to shop! For more, head on over to our dedicated Prime Day guide. It's where you can find a comprehensive list of all the best deals and learn all you need to know about the online sales event.
Best health and fitness deals to shop this Amazon Prime Day
- Up to 50% off select Garmin smartwatches.
- Get the FitBit Charge 4 from just $94.05!
- Prime Members save big on the following popular vitamin brands: Cenovis, Swisse, Nature's Own and more. From Vitamin C and multivitamins to iron tablets, Amazon has you sorted.
- 25% off Elevit and Menevit vitamins.
- 25% off a wide range of PranaOn supplements. Some of our personal favourites include the Power Plant Protein in Rich Chocolate and the Pure Boost Pre Workout in the Green Apple flavour.
- Take 20% off TriggerPoint Foam Rollers.
- Save 20% off the Harbinger Strength and Lifting range.
- Prime Members pay $26 on selected KIND Protein Bars.
- Save on select products from the Withings body scale range.
- Save 10% off a range of SKLZ fitness training equipment. From gloves to mobility bars, you won't want to miss this.
- Save on select 2XU Compression clothing & accessories.
More on Prime Day
Amazon Prime Day 2021 is an online sales event that's exclusive for Amazon Prime members – but, thankfully, signing up is super easy!
Becoming a Prime member brings with it a number of awesome benefits. This includes free delivery on millions of eligible items, unlimited access to over 1,000 books and magazines with Prime reading, and unlimited access to movies and TV episodes with Prime Video.
If you're still not convinced, you can always opt for the free trial period, after which it costs $6.99 per month.
Main image: Finder